What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thats what we expect....but lets do it again and again

fridge

i actually think robinson should be in premier league.

widders has been awesome coming from the bench, he made over 100m last night when hindy and morro made 70m and played all game.

robinson has his work cut out for him to prove he should be there imo.

fridge

my bad !
widders 123m
hindy 113
morro 108
cayless 132
riddell 100

how could i slander hindy and morro like that :( i read vella and pj's stats lol

Pazza

First Grade
Robbo has to be in there somewhere.

The best thing is that there is still plenty of improvement in the side. Come Finals time i think this is going to be one very very good football side.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Pazza said:
Robbo has to be in there somewhere.

The best thing is that there is still plenty of improvement in the side. Come Finals time i think this is going to be one very very good football side.

But where???

Peeky has done nothing wrong
Vella, PJ and Widders were all very strong

At the start of the year I had Robbo ahead of Henry Perenara in the 17 but Henry P has done a bit more then I thought he would.

Pazza

First Grade
This week with Peneara most likely out then i would have Robinson in the second row and Morrison at lock.

He hasn't be overly impressive but he did have a very good game against the storm. Its a matter of of giving him some time. Past perfomances at Parra and the Roosters have shown he is a good player. Its like Andy Ryan, he needed time to fit in at the bulldogs, now his one of there best.

Bazal

Post Whore
Robinson will get back to his best, but he does need some time in reggies. He was very underdone this season and has certainly looked it.

With Perenara most likely out this week I'd like to see O'Dwyer come in to the side at lock, or failing that FuiFui to the bench and Widders to start at lock. Morrison has been a far better player in the 12 jersey in my opinion. Having said that, if Wade is back this week then shift Burt to the centres and Wagon to lock.

Latest posts