What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Í reckon this bloke was awesome myself.

His notes and obsevation between Polynesian people and the Indigious of Australia, i find fascinating. Beat scurvy, and could draw a map.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
When little miss angry was young I let her watch Hellraiser, later bought this doll.

pinheadlivingdeaddoll.png

she still has it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
When the cyclone hits the this year, who will rescue Quigs?

Emu retirement suburb destroyed.

Sorry Quigs you live in Cyclone land, no such issues in Cronulla.

Quigs

Immortal
I'll tell youse what. When I moved up to Parky Paradise some 37 years ago all of my southern mates said things like..."What do you want to move up there for, you will get destroyed in Cyclones and Floods, blah blah blah.

Youse know in all that time I have lived through one cyclone. ONE. Yeah Rockhampton sometimes floods but it is weird. Can take up to a week for a flood to actually hit the city... which is 44k away from me. So you get a weeks notice to stock up and sit it out if you have too. And f**k Rocky, I would be lucky to go there once every few months.

So now lets see how you heathens have gone. How many times has Syd-a-ney been flooded, blown to bits, dust bowl dust clouds, static monsoonal thunderstorms. Oh yeah dont forget fires.

And Brissie is just as bad.

Just a couple of hours ago I was sitting out on me poopdeck drinking me Twinnings Irish Breakfast as I was looking out over one of the Islands of Kepple Bay and asking me four legged mate how the poor bastards down souf are doing it.

Enjoy your commutes heathens.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Cronulla does not flood or get cyclones.

Emu flood coast gets hit by cyclone.

Move South.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Been meditating a bit lately, it's really good for you.

Who would have known something as simple as taking an hour out to listen to your breath and relax would be so beneficial. Ah, so I've done this a few times in my life. Just sharing it here.

Beginners should check out headspace guide to meditation on Netflix. You will either like it or thank me

Results:
I have more patience in traffic now, I dont care if they give me the finger when I cut them off and that's just the start.

Annoying people are so much more amusing.

Living on the side of a hill in Coolum, with the cops consistently moving you on is not so bad anymore.

Pick which one is fake !

Quigs

Immortal
Cronulla does not flood or get cyclones.

Emu flood coast gets hit by cyclone.

Move South.
Far Kurnell got hammered once didn't it. A mini tornado or something like that. Oh and the other side of Port Hacking cops a bit of a firestorm every year of so.

And all yuh sands blown away or been stolen.

bluefox68

Staff member
Been meditating a bit lately, it's really good for you.

Who would have known something as simple as taking an hour out to listen to your breath and relax would be so beneficial. Ah, so I've done this a few times in my life. Just sharing it here.

Beginners should check out headspace guide to meditation on Netflix. You will either like it or thank me

Results:
I have more patience in traffic now, I dont care if they give me the finger when I cut them off and that's just the start.

Annoying people are so much more amusing.

Living on the side of a hill in Coolum, with the cops consistently moving you on is not so bad anymore.

Pick which one is fake !
Being moved on is fake…!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Far Kurnell got hammered once didn't it. A mini tornado or something like that. Oh and the other side of Port Hacking cops a bit of a firestorm every year of so.

It's still not Ostrich Fields

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I told my son in law, if he hurts my daughter his mother in law would Dexter him in Morteon Bay

And she would She has spared me so far.....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

94c9c54239ce3a6c0dc51adbbb1e074a

Shark Park gets wet. But the buildings remain. It is coming Quigs

ba4767414dbb442ebb460399146df7d2.jpeg

Latest posts