What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
Love the Pommy weather girl.... Noice !

Not as good as Jenny on the evening ABC Qld News.

5b1810f6f48b7a0fdc2bebc3f8ce57e5242750b0_2_690x388.jpeg

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm leading the pub's AFL comp by one point and it's the first time I've had a go at it. Obviously I'm using a formula because I've got no idea but it's working and I'm leading and have been for many weeks.

Four off the overall leader out of all the ALAH pubs in the country. Which is 50k.

Mines about 2000 if I win Coolum's comp. My NRL standard is middle of the field like every year.

Quigs

Immortal
Cools just a month ago we lost a local legend and a real good mate of mine. He lived in the Park for over 30 plus years and came up from Victoria. Half a dozen years or so ago he actually won the big Aus wide AFL tipping contest, it was worth 20 grand to him.

The poor bloke who was in reasonable health went to bed on the 22nd June and just never woke up on the morning of the 23rd. Jack had suffered a massive stroke in his sleep.

Hey good luck with the tipping.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Cools just a month ago we lost a local legend and a real good mate of mine. He lived in the Park for over 30 plus years and came up from Victoria. Half a dozen years or so ago he actually won the big Aus wide AFL tipping contest, it was worth 20 grand to him.

The poor bloke who was in reasonable health went to bed on the 22nd July and just never woke up on the morning of the 23rd. Jack had suffered a massive stroke in his sleep.

Sorry for your loss mate, it's hard and I've lost a very good mate the same way. Plus my Mum but that was welcome as she had dementia.

Tipped Collingwood and now I'm 2 in front on the ladder. Every close game I've won, so thats probably the real reason why I'm in front. No formula for luck.

Quigs

Immortal
It was June the mate passed away Cools, I had it in my post up the it was July.

It is an old persons thang getting the months mixed up.

Quigs

Immortal
And Tell Me
If It's Still Raining There In England
And Tell Me What You Did Last Night
And Tell Me
If It's Still Raining There In England
The Pictures So Hard To Come By
If You Ever Come Back Just Drop By
One Perfect Day,
One Perfect Day
One Perfect Day

shadowboxer

First Grade
Great song and satisfying result.
Johnny Bairstow - well done you fat flog, caught a classic catch (after dropping a dozen sitters), missed out on a century with the ball(last man standing in 99) and is still crying over his dismissal.
He should run from PM

Big Bloke

Juniors

The poor bloke who was in reasonable health went to bed on the 22nd June and just never woke up on the morning of the 23rd. Jack had suffered a massive stroke in his sleep.

Sorry to hear this mate. I must admit, it is my biggest fear going to sleep and never waking up. I'm just a youngin' (59) but with my diabetes and blood clots (under medication), you just don't know.

PJ

First Grade
Sorry to hear this mate. I must admit, it is my biggest fear going to sleep and never waking up. I'm just a youngin' (59) but with my diabetes and blood clots (under medication), you just don't know.

I'd take the going to sleep and not waking over suffering in a hospital anyday.

Latest posts