What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

shadowboxer

First Grade
A weeks a long time in football.
Funny bloke that cheese fella - about as funny as a block of coon cheese now being known as cheer cheese…

R-15-3

Juniors
Apparently about 80% of our squad have had their first shot and leading the way along with parra.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Are you just angry thick skin cos you can’t go out anywhere Monday week? I would be too.

snout

First Grade
Why are you happy a tax paying Australian citizen is being told by the govt that he can't participate in our 'free democratic society'?
A govt that is contravening the Australian Constitution.
Because of a virus with better recovery rate and lower death rate than the common flu.

Why does that give you pleasure?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
As someone that has been double vaxed I respect anyone’s right not to be vaccinated. Why is it that the anti-vaxers can’t respect my right to choose to be vaccinated. I have a few people around me still ranting and raving the anti-vax spiel… just about over it tbh. Each to their own imo.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Why are you happy a tax paying Australian citizen is being told by the govt that he can't participate in our 'free democratic society'?
A govt that is contravening the Australian Constitution.
Because of a virus with better recovery rate and lower death rate than the common flu.

Why does that give you pleasure?
Edit.
You know what I don’t care. I’m going to stop commenting on this.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
As someone that has been double vaxed I respect anyone’s right not to be vaccinated. Why is it that the anti-vaxers can’t respect my right to choose to be vaccinated. I have a few people around me still ranting and raving the anti-vax spiel… just about over it tbh. Each to their own imo.
This too.

snout

First Grade
Where did I say it gave me pleasure. I merely pointed out he seems angry.

if I came across annoyed it’s probably bale cause of the people I work with who have the same opinion as him that are actually putting my family at risk.
How is HE putting YOUR family at any risk?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
You’re right snout I don’t know enough about it. I’m just pissed at how non vax people I know have treated me for my choice to be vaccinated and I’m taking it out on thick skin, gonna leave it mate.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
You’re right snout I don’t know enough about it. I’m just pissed at how non vax people I know have treated me for my choice to be vaccinated and I’m taking it out on thick skin, gonna leave it mate.
I’m the same as this….been biting my tongue around the anti-vaxers around me then come onto a footy forum and hear the same spiel….easier to offend people you don’t know.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m just sick of those saying they don’t want shit in their bodies and spend every 2nd weekend doing just that, find a position and stick to it.

Quigs

Immortal
I tried…

(…to change the subject)…
"Looking at buying a runabout for my wife.

Has anyone ever driven / owned a Hyundai i20?

--------------------------------------------------
I was going to use the line about getting something bigger and weightier than a Hyundai i20?.

Get something like a Pajero. Less chance of her surviving the impact

Latest posts