What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

R-15-3

Juniors

Was the worst officiating iv ever seen, not blaming the ref either and that lead to some of the worst games of footy iv ever sat through.

The media are to blame for most of it running there own agenda on what a handful want and the NRL for caving under pressure.

Bring back as many refs as they want, keep or change whatever rules but just give notice on what they will be and just stick to it 100% throughout the season, be consistent between teams, don’t give into backlash because teams give away 100 penalties and can’t follow the rules.
You give in and that’s when teams manipulate the rules and get away with it.

Quigs

Immortal
Been seeing a lot of shit popping up on "me" faceybook time line regarding the imbecile bullshit circus that was once called Aussie Boxing.

I worship Gal the Footy Player but ferhuck I'd wish he would just give it (the boxing) up. Fair dinkum watching them trying to whip up the lemmings into a frenzy (fhark him too) about another bullshit bout.

I thought after the worlds greatest athlete's ( I refuse to mention Chocs name) carrying ons then the punters would eventually wake up to themselves.

Aussie Boxing, it is just like groundhogs day.

Generalzod

Immortal

Was the worst officiating iv ever seen, not blaming the ref either and that lead to some of the worst games of footy iv ever sat through.

The media are to blame for most of it running there own agenda on what a handful want and the NRL for caving under pressure.

Bring back as many refs as they want, keep or change whatever rules but just give notice on what they will be and just stick to it 100% throughout the season, be consistent between teams, don’t give into backlash because teams give away 100 penalties and can’t follow the rules.
You give in and that’s when teams manipulate the rules and get away with it.
All it was needed to to be done by the NRL was to stop the wrestle…

Frenzy.

Immortal
"The man in custody sustained head injuries while in his holding cell and has been taken to hospital by police."

Good. Wait till he gets to prison. DMW

Quigs

Immortal
Happy Birthday to the decrepit old shithead. Another year has passed as we watch him dragging his knuckles along the dirt.

9490.jpg

Question. Do Cap'ns have a set retirement age and can we fharrk him off as medically incapable of performing his duties.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Happy Birthday to the decrepit old shithead. Another year has passed as we watch him dragging his knuckles along the dirt.

9490.jpg

Question. Do Cap'ns have a set retirement age and can we fharrk him off as medically incapable of performing his duties.

Yeah, it's 107 years old.

Thanks for the birthday greeting ya old coot!!

Dr.K does a great Boogey woogie improvisation on the Batman theme,.and also " You are my sunshine" and Marry poppins song , amongst others..... I was wondering how he could make Roll out the barrel , sound ? I reckon itd be great to play the Boogie woogie version when a try was scored. He also does that horrible durge , "When the stains go marching in" He even makes That Sh*te Sound good . Imagine what he could do for sharks theme song!

Also I understand the new developemet wants to Pipe live music throughout the retail Section. Wonder if they considered a public piano Like the ones in London ? Maybe get Dr. K and Terri Miles to kick it off . Dr K has a 1.6 Million You tube/fbook following ,right around the world!

Last edited:
Its kind of Blurry at the start . Is that a young frenzy in the clouds with the areoplane out the front obscuring whatever he is doing with his hands and the large sausage? Looks like frenzy loved a BBQ even back then!

Latest posts