What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
I starting to think that the doggies have found Uncle Nicks secret sombrero. Just read somewhere that they got the big toilet brush from Penrith.

I starting to think that the doggies have found Uncle Nicks secret sombrero. Just read somewhere that they got the big toilet brush from Penrith.
I honesty think that is a terrible signing by them.
They have spent so much money on everywhere but their spine, Burton isn't on huge money.
I reckon they'll be trying to offload him way before his contract is up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Its kind of Blurry at the start . Is that a young frenzy in the clouds with the areoplane out the front obscuring whatever he is doing with his hands and the large sausage? Looks like frenzy loved a BBQ even back then!

Any chance you give me the timestamp where this aeroplane is.

I have a new microscope that needs testing

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Not speaking from experience but I reckon the quality of the”singles” on the Eharmony ad would not be reflective of their real clients.

Quigs

Immortal
So did they give you the arse for one of them electronic drum machine thingies or was there more to the story.

You know, like chics, drugs and wreckin' motel rooms.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts