What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mr Finch was granted police bail to appear before Sutherland Local Court on January 11, 2022. (mods, this is in the public domain.)

Quigs

Immortal
Just saw in the social media thingy that some bloke is stepping into the ring against another former NRL first grader and ex-Tiger Tim Simona in a pro fight.

What was it that Tim got the arse from the NRL for again?

Don't know why but I think I might put my hard earned on the other bloke.

shaggs

Coach
Just saw in the social media thingy that some bloke is stepping into the ring against another former NRL first grader and ex-Tiger Tim Simona in a pro fight.

What was it that Tim got the arse from the NRL for again?

Don't know why but I think I might put my hard earned on the other bloke.
Alledgely placing bets on games and getting jerseys signed for charity and then collecting the money for himself
Something like that. All alleged of course. Do t follow the tigers at all so no idea if proven.

bluefox68

Staff member
Alledgely placing bets on games and getting jerseys signed for charity and then collecting the money for himself
Something like that. All alleged of course. Do t follow the tigers at all so no idea if proven.
You missed Quigs’ joke…

Placing a bet on someone who may have ‘thrown’ a game (to lose) could work out well.

The local burger shops are much better than Maccas, KFC etc.
We have one near us down on Woronora River called the Riverside Cafe. Burgers are varied and very tasty and come in a great size, they do not skimp whatsoever. And if you want chips with it just get the small one, there is plenty in that!
Back in the day.........I can remember when you could go to a hamburger place and get a berger with,egg beetroot, cheese lettuce a decent meat patty with little fat.... a good meal. Maccas ? Even the bun was full of sugar and little fibre.Preservatives up to the yinyang, aDo NOT look at the meat after taking a bite as you will see all the sickening fat content drooling out.... but they did have a tasty pickle that was kinda addictive......
But im not here to totally dis Maccas
Back in the day I had just moved to sydaney and suburbs due to famjly reasons .was working in an orchard taking care of kids on weekends, eating at milk bar during week, simply no time to cook. GOT Hpatitis... decided Macas was safer cause they brought good higene practices to fast food industry in Australia. And they did give juniors good orientation into workforce.

drunken post pft. .Im giving up drinking till next christmas..... Dam punctuation again..
Im giving up! Drinking till next Christmas!

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Fur-huck, now we've got a Hoppa challenging Joey .. IT IS FARCICAL.

WE'VE GOT TO STOP THE CIRCUS !!!

And I blame Gal.

A simplers...look at what you buy, wegh up , conveneince... as in your value over someone else, healthtime and money
Can you provide helthier alternative in a financially healththy way,? You want me to immediRely put my families at risk cauze you think you have figured out what is going on? So far none of the know all anti vaxers have showne the slightest knowledge of what is going on.So when you tell me(threatan) that £ am putting the one I love most at risk if I dont agree and follow your bs. ?
As an anti vaxxer you'd be the first to tell me that I'm selfish and putting your family at risk!? 1/ Do some proper research 2/ Get a jab that actually works!

As an anti vaxxer you'd be the first to tell me that I'm selfish and putting your family at risk!? 1/ Do some proper research 2/ Get a jab that actually works!
proper research on the internet ? Thats a joke! Or are you inviting me over to help out in your medical research lab ? Its funny ! What actually set me off was an anti vaxer , putting guilt trip on parents getting their kids jab saying "how will you feel when your child is sterile after the jab ? " Beleive me the repercussions of not doing it and doing it keep me awake at night as My son has Breathing related medical complications . I got it cause Im old and have had good go at life , so dont want to take a hospital bed from younger ppl., like my son.... You , I agree has every right to make own decision on what you put into your body , but anti vaxers are getting WAY hypocritical criticising and judging ppl that get it.

Quigs

Immortal
Tis the season to be double vaxxed jolly,

Tra alarh, a- lar, lar, larhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ozzi_78

First Grade
proper research on the internet ? Thats a joke! Or are you inviting me over to help out in your medical research lab ? Its funny ! What actually set me off was an anti vaxer , putting guilt trip on parents getting their kids jab saying "how will you feel when your child is sterile after the jab ? " Beleive me the repercussions of not doing it and doing it keep me awake at night as My son has Breathing related medical complications . I got it cause Im old and have had good go at life , so dont want to take a hospital bed from younger ppl., like my son.... You , I agree has every right to make own decision on what you put into your body , but anti vaxers are getting WAY hypocritical criticising and judging ppl that get it.
Agree with this. I’m dealing with some non vaccinated people who are making 2 mistakes.

Firstly thinking I actually care if they get it or not and secondly openly discussing their reasoning for not getting it with me as though they have to justify it to me.

I’m not telling you why I got it and I absolutely do not care why you didn’t so shut up