What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Silent G is on Fox.
But I heartily concur.
Him, Corey Parker and Blocker on commentary duties is enough to drive me to despair.
They love a CTE affected ex dinosaur prop on Fox.

Blockhead, Spud, Cozza, Ben Ross on NRL tonight. These guys are all demented. So is Brandy, just quietly. Coke bottle Benny seems to have his wits about him. Not sure on Billy Moore.

There'd be Facebook posters with better credentials that half of the senile old prix they have on FOX

Quigs

Immortal
They love a CTE affected ex dinosaur prop on Fox.

Blockhead, Spud, Cozza, Ben Ross on NRL tonight. These guys are all demented. So is Brandy, just quietly. Coke bottle Benny seems to have his wits about him. Not sure on Billy Moore.

There'd be Facebook posters with better credentials that half of the senile old prix they have on FOX

Has Plum got a FOX role yet?

Peter Lum, a football star, lives an ideal life in Cronulla until a diagnosis links his concussions to a brain disorder. Unable to accept it, he tries escaping through pub nights but his ex-wife and son know the game caused his downfall. (Series premiere October 20, 2024)

If he does get the job with FOX then it will be a plum role.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Has Plum got a FOX role yet?

Peter Lum, a football star, lives an ideal life in Cronulla until a diagnosis links his concussions to a brain disorder. Unable to accept it, he tries escaping through pub nights but his ex-wife and son know the game caused his downfall. (Series premiere October 20, 2024)

If he does get the job with FOX then it will be a plum role.
Based on Brendon Cowell's book PLUM I suppose.

Anyway, he can't have a job because he's fictional.

Latest posts