What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2013 Forum 7's Awards Night!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Who would have thought an article about testicles would do so well.. thanks :)

Trying to announce this award without coming across as a tool. I guess i've snagged Captain of the Year honours. Oh you guys <3

LUF7s-2013Captain.jpg

Rigged!

Monk

Referee
Most Improved goes to Eelementary!

LUF7s-2013MostImproved.jpg

Peoples Choice Article of the Year up next...

Monk

Referee
So this years People's choice award goes to muzby! Who received a ridiculous 59 votes in the poll... where those 59 people came from, I will never know :lol: The award was well deserved though!

LUF7s-2013PplsChoice.jpg

Next up is Rep player of the Year!

Monk

Referee
Rep player of the Year goes to Bluebags Captain Drew-Sta!

LUF7s-2013RepPlayer.jpg

Next up is Willow Cup player of the series!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nice work eelementary, well deserved, I enjoyed reading your articles..

And thanks to the 59 voters for peoples choice.. it took me a while to sign up that many secondary accounts ;-)

Monk

Referee
The winner of Willow Cup player of the series is jamesgould! Very deserved, one of my favourite writers in the comp.

LUF7s-2013WillowCupPOTS.jpg

Next up are the awards for Outstanding Achievement.

eozsmiles

Bench
Well done Muzby. If I ever need a few votes when trying to organise a soccer world cup, you're the man to see lol

Congratulations Drew-Sta and Eelementary. Well deserved :)

Monk

Referee
So we've got two Outstanding Achievement awards tonight.

First one goes to Drew-Sta for his awesome participation in all parts of the game.

LUF7s-2013OutstandingAch1.jpg

Second goes to eozsmiles for his outstanding rookie season, I can't stress enough how exciting it is when new writers come into the comp and completely blow us away and eoz did that time and time again.

LUF7s-2013OutstandingAch2.jpg

Next up is the Ozzie Medal...

Monk

Referee
Righto, as a reward for their awesome articles in the F7s Grand Final, here are the Ozzie Medal Banners for Amadean, Tittoolate and Marshall Magic!

LUF7s-2013OzzieMedal2.jpg

LUF7s-2013OzzieMedal1.jpg

LUF7s-2013OzzieMedal3.jpg

Monk

Referee
Congrats to Afinalsin666 for winning the Post-Season Tournament, despite the fierce opposition!

LUF7s-2013TEAMpostseasonchamp.jpg

Next up are the backpacker awards!

eozsmiles

Bench
So we've got two Outstanding Achievement awards tonight.

First one goes to Drew-Sta for his awesome participation in all parts of the game.

LUF7s-2013OutstandingAch1.jpg

Second goes to eozsmiles for his outstanding rookie season, I can't stress enough how exciting it is when new writers come into the comp and completely blow us away and eoz did that time and time again.

LUF7s-2013OutstandingAch2.jpg

Next up is the Ozzie Medal...

Geez, very kind of you. Thankyou very much! Only second year syndrome and an inevitable fall from grace left for me lol

Latest posts