What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2023 Real Ladder Thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
GIF by South Park

bazza

Immortal
Based on points difference alone, the Eels rank 5th which is amazing compared to previous years and that they are below 50% win rate

Gronk

Staff member
Can't say we have the best attack in the comp as we have played 13 games the Sharks currently have better attack based on the points per game stat
Could be true, however there is far more to it than a cursory glance. What was the quality of the Sharks opposition for example ? How many games were on the road ?

BTW @Gary Gutful I asked chatgpt to prepare a new NRL table based on your calculation and it's been at it for 13 hours now. Curently drawing on power from San Francisco.

1685497964708.png

giphy.gif

yy_cheng

Coach
I don't really see that much difference in our attack from previous years.

We have always scored longish usually from offloads leading to broken play or a retreating defence or from kicks when near the try line.

Does anyone see much difference? Less crash plays though

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think Im starting to see a difference in D but its hard to judge given so many newbies. Is it systems, players or commitment. Optimism is growing.
Who would have thought D could improve with Greig, Ogden, Dorey and Moretti. Interesting our D in the 2s last week was great also.
Go Parra!

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Im starting to see a difference in D but its hard to judge given so many newbies. Is it systems, players or commitment. Optimism is growing.
Who would have thought D could improve with Greig, Ogden, Dorey and Moretti. Interesting our D in the 2s last week was great also.
Go Parra!

True but look cowboys did have missing

JT
Nanai
Holmes
Dearden
Tulagi
Cotter
Tamou

Yes we also had good quality out as well but no as much in my opinion.

emjaycee

Coach
How does he have us currently in the 8? We're still two points out of equal 8th, and thought we can't get there for some weeks yet...
I think the OP has taken everyone's bye points off them and based it strictly on wins (2 points) and draws (1 point) and then F/A.

He should have hashtagged some comment about not including byes or something hey?

the phantom menace

First Grade
Ah, I'm not an experienced Twitter user and didn't glance at the hashtags...

I thought hashtags were just a way of putting shit on people
#nojoke
#asifsomeonewouldsearchfornobyesasahashtagffs

the phantom menace

First Grade
Reasons to remember to wear your glasses when posting... I just clicked on this thread again, thinking someone had started "The 2023 Real Leather Thread".

Latest posts