What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2025 jersey

Pazza

First Grade
Has anyone seen this hideous thing?
Its like they are trying to kill the Eels identity. The are doubling down on that hideous dark blue that nobody associates with the Parramatta Eels.

Is there a white one??

eels_fan

First Grade
Look in the jerseys thread.
Oh, you are referring to a 6 month old photo op the club used to show off our new major sponsor? That was basically James Hardie slapped on this years jersey

there was never any mention at the time in April, or since, that it was our actual 2025 jersey.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
There’s absolutely zero chance they’re trotting out the same jersey as this year. I’m expecting a real throw back jersey and I reckon it’ll sell better than anything we’ve had in a long, long time.

There’s absolutely zero chance they’re trotting out the same jersey as this year. I’m expecting a real throw back jersey and I reckon it’ll sell better than anything we’ve had in a long, long time.
You know you can't change the jersey for 3 years right? We changed it last year and as such we are keeping that for the next 2 seasons.

Having said that, the club can nomiate 4 jerseys a year.

A home, which we will have for the next 2 seasons at least.

An Away which the NRL "Request" to be a jersey with White in it.

A Clash Jersey Which this year was our 2001 Heritage Jersey

And a Special Event jersey.

T-Boon

Coach
Having said that, the club can nomiate 4 jerseys a year.

A home, which we will have for the next 2 seasons at least.

An Away which the NRL "Request" to be a jersey with White in it.

A Clash Jersey Which this year was our 2001 Heritage Jersey

And a Special Event jersey.
The NRL needs to be ashamed of themselves for allowing that eels jersey. They should have stepped in and said no that’s not the eels.

eel01s

Bench
We should have been ashamed to put it forward. Given we are stuck with it for the next 2 years, we should use an alternate/clash design instead for the majority of games.