What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2025 jersey

Penrith, Souths don't have white on there away strip so why should we.

It sounds like a stupid rule and if i was the club i would be telling the NRL to get stuffed were Blue & Gold full stop.
Souths
1728620025642.jpeg
Panthers have pink as it doesn’t clash
Penrith Panthers NRL 2024 O'Neills Away Pink Jersey Sizes S-7XL ...
Penrith Panthers NRL 2024 O'Neills Away Pink Jersey Sizes S-7XL ...

Avenger

Immortal
Has anyone seen this hideous thing?
Its like they are trying to kill the Eels identity. The are doubling down on that hideous dark blue that nobody associates with the Parramatta Eels.
I don't mimd the shade of the Blue and gold. The stripes should just be solid.

website-image-2.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
I don't mimd the shade of the Blue and gold. The stripes should just be solid.

website-image-2.jpg
Are you fine with the club having zero identity?
They are not our colors.
They are actually barely colors at all. Just dull blue and dull gold?
I would maybe call that shadowy blue and tan (or mustard).

Avenger

Immortal
Are you fine with the club having zero identity?
They are not our colors.
They are actually barely colors at all. Just dull blue and dull gold?
I would maybe call that shadowy blue and tan (or mustard).
Talking about colour shades, do you realise that the Dragons changed their shade of red to Illawarra’s when they merged? It is now Scarlett red, it wasn’t before.

T-Boon

Coach
The problem we might have with our Gold is that it is too close to the Yellow shirts runners and referees use
If that’s the case the referees and/or runners need to change. You can’t rob clubs of one of the most visibly appealing and eye catching colours.

T-Boon

Coach
Talking about colour shades, do you realise that the Dragons changed their shade of red to Illawarra’s when they merged? It is now Scarlett red, it wasn’t before.
No i didn’t know that. Interesting. The Dragons have allowed their image to be claimed by the Swans if you ask me.

Latest posts