What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 25

Y2Eel

First Grade
ok on the eels site they have fixed up the profiles page and now there is only 17 blokes on there who'll join them in the 25?

Corey Pearson
Thorman
mucket
muspratt
canning
Tslous
mickinnon
moi moi foi foi
wise katwaaaaatever

any more?

thanks MM

Stagger eel

Staff member
I found out somewhere, that Wise Kata has signed a part time contract, the same could well be said for Moi, Pai and Stapleton

Parraren

Bench
Interesting to see Nathan Hollingsworth still there. I didn't know he was offered another contract?

Also, if you click on a players face, another window pops up with his profile and at the top of that window is a complete list of the current Eels who (i'm guessing) will be part of the first grade squad in 2004. The list is as follows:

1. Armit
2. Burt
3. Cayless
4. Dykes
5. Graham
6. Hindmarsh
7. Hollingsworth
8. Hopkins
9. Lyon
10. Morris
11. Peek (no profile)
12. Peterson
13. Prince
14. Tsoulos (no profile)
15. Vaealiki
16. Vella
17. Wagon
18. Webster (no profile)
19. Widders
20. Witt

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Do the Eels have a couple more decent signings to announce if they have only mentioned 20???

Didn't Hollingsworth go to Manly??

Parraren

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Didn't Hollingsworth go to Manly??

Yeah that's right. The website probably needs to be updated as usual! That list doesn't include any new players coming to the club yet either. I would imagine Cannings, Thorman, Grothe, Muspratt, Muckert, Stapleton & Pearson will all be part of the first grade squad.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Parraren said:
Interesting to see Nathan Hollingsworth still there. I didn't know he was offered another contract?

Also, if you click on a players face, another window pops up

Not much has changed there.

They are still giving us the new 6 monhts after it happens.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Parraren said:

They are still giving us the new 6 monthts after it happens.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Twizzle said:
Parraren said:

They are still giving us the new 6 monthts after it happens.

I guess somethings never change :lol: :lol:

PB

Bench
As well as Hollingsworth from that list that parrraren found. isnt peek retiring and webster going to the tigers.

and yeah, as i understand Wise is on a part time contract and Fui Fui might be signed in the premier league list for next year.

bartman

Immortal
Webster came to us from the Tigers, but I'm sure he resigned for the Eels while the 03 season was in progress.

Peek was meant to be retiring, but word was that he had reconsidered and was going to go around again.

It's the off-season - Eels Office probably cleaned up the website profiles to what they knew at the end of the GF, and are on annual leave etc, as this is the "downtime" for most clubs until training resumes around November.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Jake the snake said:
What about that Pai guy.

forgive me, this is lame, but for laughs sake...

"nothing you can say could tear me away from pai guuuuuyyyyy....." :lol:

...meh? Nikki? :lol: :-$

JessEel

i think we have a new song on our hands! \\:D/ :lol:
thats ..meh's song too!! lol! =D>

JessEel

hehe! its true!
aw gee...
there are gunna b a few devestated boys out there...
do you know how much she is gonna yell at us when she reads all this?! lol!
o:)

Nikki

Coach
Pfft! Whats she gunna do? I will tell my Mum to ring Beronia and tell her to tell Jeramiah to be ready... LOL

rowdy

First Grade
Hey! i can read what youre saying about me!!
And for the sake of everyone, stop talking about me and get back to the subject already! :roll: