What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The a***hole of Australia

lockyno1

Post Whore
My general rule with ANZ is only go there when it is absolutely essential. Nothing annoyed me more than when I was at the Broncos GF win over Melbourne and halfway through the 2nd half they stopped the bars. FFS, what a bunch of fruitloops. As a result I could not wait till I got out of the place. Hell the pub had more atmosphere after the game!

I'm not aware of many grounds that stay open late into the second half of matches tbh.

I've had a beer with 5 to go at the SFS but my point was that there's nothing to do at Homebush but go home or have a bad beer at the Novatel. I understand why they close the bars in the ground but the lack of anything to do pre and post game makes the whole precinct dull. That contributes to poor attendances IMO. It's not so much the stadium itself.
Moore Park has a string of pubs, eateries clubs etc near by which help to make a day or night of it.

Loudstrat

Coach
My general rule with ANZ is only go there when it is absolutely essential. Nothing annoyed me more than when I was at the Broncos GF win over Melbourne and halfway through the 2nd half they stopped the bars. FFS, what a bunch of fruitloops. As a result I could not wait till I got out of the place. Hell the pub had more atmosphere after the game!

You left the second half of a narrow grand final your team was in to get on the piss???

Only a complete brainless twat would.....ok, I understand now.

Latest posts