What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Amazing John Morris

txta2

First Grade
He will get employment at another club, no doubt. As head coach, I don't think so. I would have liked the club to keep him at some capacity as he does have skills...oh well.

No but if I got fired I wouldn’t like my mum jumping on the companies Facebook page and having a go at them. Just me though.
Of course you wouldnt neither would I.Who would ? . But at least she had the MOXY to put her NAME to her information and Opinion ,unlike Those leaking info to promote the company line,, while the big boys are making decisions behind closed doors.

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
Yeah, it's not a great sign of 'STRENGTH' to have your Mum and your wife front and centre defending your honour...

Of course, they SHOULD defend him and be proud of him, but maybe less publicly...

173116762_1822053351305363_3820347926511114906_n.jpg
This was all good until she mentioned bringing back Barry Russell.

Really, you came up with that?

no it’s embarrassing that his mother is speaking out. If John has something to say, by all means voice his concerns.
And no one else with any behind the scenes knowledge should say anything ? Every man and his dog is champing at the bit to give snippits of info fed to them But Morris is meant to stand alone and tell anyone that might support him to shut up ? I doubt very much he asked them to do it and I think it sucks that anyone would attack him or them in such personal way. Especially hiding behind nicknames or boardroom doors Dont think Morriss STRENGTH should be Questioned Its not the Schoolyard where you stick your chest out and dont want your mum picking you up and hugging you after school.

Craigshark

First Grade
Yeah, it's not a great sign of 'STRENGTH' to have your Mum and your wife front and centre defending your honour...

Of course, they SHOULD defend him and be proud of him, but maybe less publicly...

He’s probably not very happy about it. He doesn’t really have any control over his mum posting from her private Facebook account.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The reason you have not heard from John Morris is because he and Orr both know that Dino told them at the meeting that he will not be re-signed and that CF had been given the role.

Orr tried to create as much damage as possible by getting JM to tell Danny in the car park exactly the opposite. Max chaos 24hrs later and the public bought it.

Dino can’t come out and say this as it just means the media will go harder.

The reason you have not heard from John Morris is because he and Orr both know that Dino told them at the meeting that he will not be re-signed and that CF had been given the role.

Orr tried to create as much damage as possible by getting JM to tell Danny in the car park exactly the opposite. Max chaos 24hrs later and the public bought it.

This was Monday’s or Tuesday’s meeting.

if Tuesday, not sure what you are getting at

Ozzi Joined Monday . Messages two. FMD That makes it all good then they tried to force Dino to be public with what he was doing ? They wanted Morris to announce his own humiliation publically ?