What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Arrogance of Andrew Johns

Macca616

Juniors
Well well, look at the result, a 2 week suspension.
Sucked in latin mick.
Good luck with your bush lawyering.

CrazyEel

Bench
Macca616 said:
Christ this is like pulling teeth. You idiot - hearsay goes to the content of what he said which if you have bothered to follow this is the key issue. A lot will turn on whether the language was directed at cecchin or at the situation itself. Hearsay is relevant because it allows witnesses close to the event to give evidence. Are you following yet?
That definition is from a subscribed service Mickdo - so stop biting, run home and enjoy your own miserable company

Macca616 said:
Well well, look at the result, a 2 week suspension.
Sucked in latin mick.
Good luck with your bush lawyering.

LOL, f**k your a dumb dill. First you f**k up with crap about "key issue" of 'hearsay' will get him off when the prat had already taken a guilty plea and now you back pedal by claiming a 2 week suspension proves you right. :lol::lol:

Read what you wrote you nuffy, If you weren't so stupid you'd actually be funny you nong, NFI :arrow:

Macca616

Juniors
read the papers tomorrow before judging me tosser.

you two eels have the collective IQ of a carrot.

now p*ss off

mickdo

Coach
CrazyEel said:
LOL, f**k your a dumb dill. First you f**k up with crap about "key issue" of 'hearsay' will get him off when the prat had already taken a guilty plea and now you back pedal by claiming a 2 week suspension proves you right. :lol::lol:

Read what you wrote you nuffy, If you weren't so stupid you'd actually be funny you nong, NFI :arrow:
You just have to laugh don't you :lol:
I think the little 13 year old managed to log on to daddy's computer tonight :crazy:

CrazyEel

Bench
Macca616 said:
No, you read Johns apology letter to Cecchin you farkin numb nut now off you go cause you've made a total fool of yourself under that login :roll:

Macca616

Juniors
i wont be changing my login boys.

this is too much fun playing with you two. how easy is it to make you bite.

CrazyEel

Bench
Macca616 said:
HA, hearsay indeed, judged and executed you tool! :roll:

After initially refusing to apologise for the incident in the days following the heated exchange, which occurred as Johns led a chorus of protests about a missed knock-on, Johns opened his defence by expressing his absolute contrition.

"I feel a lot of remorse for what happened ... I'm so sorry," Johns said only days after writing in his weekly column in The Sunday Telegraph that Cechin should apologise for him.

"At the time I didn't know what I had said to Matt Cecchin.

"It wasn't until I saw the footage, I suppose it doesn't do me any favours."
He also wrote a letter to Cecchin today in which he apologised unreservedly.

"I totally regret making the comment," he wrote.
"Much of what went on in those final minutes is a blur to me, and was spur of the moment, but that is no excuse."

Questioned by judiciary counsel Peter Kite as to why it took him five days to apologise, Johns said: "I thought it would be inappropriate to talk to them before tonight."

Kite said it was important the judiciary took a tough stand on the issue, and not be seen to be condoning abuse towards officials.
He showed vision of comparable incidents this year in which Melbourne five-eighth Scott Hill and Parramatta halfback Jeremy Smith were suspended for pushing referees as examples of how match officials had to be protected.

"This is not about a player muttering an expletive ... this is about a comment directed at a match official ... a comment which is derogatory," Kite said.

Judiciary chairman Greg Woods instructed his three-man panel of Scott Tronc, Darren Britt and Darrell Williams to take into account Johns's apology when reaching their verdict, saying the match review committee had not had the benefit of the apology when issuing the charge.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,20152761-23214,00.html