What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ayshford appreciation thread.

As long as Blake Ayshford looks after his own Super(annuation that is), I don't want to see any suggestions for Testimonials.

DJShaksta

First Grade
It's threads like this, with good footy talk and opinions being shared that make LU a great source of information and footballing insight.

As you were Mods

bluefox1968

Juniors
Yep - watched second half, and he had a classic drop which led to an easy try for the opposition.

Hopeless!

Yep - watched second half, and he had a classic drop which led to an easy try for the opposition.

Hopeless!

That was the icing on the cake but it's his defence where once again he was shown to be a turnstile.

Unfortunately he'll probably be out of the team before we play them.

Special K

Coach
How in the hell the warriors signed not only Ayshford but Jono Wright AND Jeff Robson is beyond me. Horrible recruitment, just horrible.

Card Shark

Immortal
They also got Luke & RTS.

Depends what they pay for the ex-sharks.

Their problem is they are first choice players.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ayshford has actually been pretty decent for them. I guess it helps that he doesn't have to play outside Carney, who couldn't tackle and treated Blake like a merkin.

Latest posts