What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The bad machines

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Where are you going? Why don't you walk the wheel with us? What is the matter my Sharkie friend? What has upset you? Oh! I know. The bad machine doesn't know that he's a bad machine. You still don't believe it. You still don't believe you're a bad machine? To know yourself is to know God, my friend. The factory knows, that's why they put you here. You'll see... You'll find out... In time, you'll know.

Generalzod

Immortal
Where are you going? Why don't you walk the wheel with us? What is the matter my Sharkie friend? What has upset you? Oh! I know. The bad machine doesn't know that he's a bad machine. You still don't believe it. You still don't believe you're a bad machine? To know yourself is to know God, my friend. The factory knows, that's why they put you here. You'll see... You'll find out... In time, you'll know.

Your losing it pal.

DJDL

First Grade
I wish one of them would come out and tell us they MAKE the machines

carcharias

Immortal
MIDNIGHT1.JPG

Quigs

Immortal
Tried finding that little snippet on You Tube but I fink it was censored.

MIDNIGHT1.JPG

A New Idea insider told me that the Cap'n had given up Da Souping himself anyway.

The jury is still out though.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs