What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bench

Inferno

Coach
chili pepper said:
I'm not sure after his 1st 8 Jager-bombs. I passed out soon after!

lol, wtf, I thought Simmo was a teetotaller? Interesting to note that a semi loss couldn't drive Simmo to the drink but marriage could.

Sure it wasn't lemonade or something?

Inferno said:
lol, wtf, I thought Simmo was a teetotaller? Interesting to note that a semi loss couldn't drive Simmo to the drink but marriage could.

Should get on the Tekilla and lemon squash, "Poor mans"
Poor mans margheritas(sp) that is ;)

chili pepper

Bench
Inferno said:

It tasted a lot stronger than lemonade. And that was before the game - not after the loss!

chili pepper

Bench
Frenzy. said:
So you're saying Simmo was heavily on the piss the night before a game?

I'm not totally positive.

It could have been coolumn.They both look very similar as u will see later!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You better be positive because you're painting him as a drunk and that might be slander. As in against the rules.

Obviously some lame CSSC sh*t

Move it to where it belongs huh?

Are you pissed chili? Your judgement is unusually off.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Bastard_Squad said:
Saying "should get...." is not impying someone is.

Give me a break B_S. HEre's what was said. "should get...." was from a totally different poster.

chili pepper said:
Simmo scared the crao out of everyone on match eve yesterday. If only others could follow his lead

Inferno said:
Seriously though, I want to know, what did "crazy" simmo get up to. Today 08:29 PM

chili pepper said:
I'm not sure after his 1st 8 Jager-bombs. I passed out soon after!

Bit more than an inference really.

jc155776

Coach
Wats being said isnt defamation. Would be a huge stretch to be remotely close. I have some idea about these kinda things too...

But back on topic about angry Props. I been wanting one for a while. We have enough workers and toilers so I was a little surprised we went for Staples. To be honest I havnt seen a lot of him but he is always praised as a "worker" who does heaps for little recognition. In my opinion we need someone who turns it up massive. Even if only for ten minutes a game to turn things in our favour when we need it.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Special K said:
Jager bombs are unreal but in all seriousness.

How good are they? I'd never had them until the night after the sharks beat newcastle last weekend, they went down a treat.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Whats Villa been doing?

Hutch has to go, and no more carrying a back on the bench. Hutch hasn't done anything all year.

I think we really missed Gallens go forward today.

dreary

Juniors
What happend with all the talk of Shrek leaving the Dogs?? was said about a month or so ago on here that he was coming our way... haven't heard anything since.

Just saw on foxsports.com.au that shrek still has 15 months on his contract with the dogs.

Latest posts