What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bench

mr_sharks

Juniors
dreary said:
What happend with all the talk of Shrek leaving the Dogs?? was said about a month or so ago on here that he was coming our way... haven't heard anything since.
Just saw on foxsports.com.au that shrek still has 15 months on his contract with the dogs.
He would've been a good pick up about three years ago. ATM he plays like a sissy, more inclined to drop the ball out the back and lose the ball for his team rather than make a big play that turns things back in his team's favour.
FFS Villa used to be firey - can't we get him to fire the f**k up now!!?? Get rid of Hutch, we need someone who will throw themselves at the opposition, just like others have said, if only for 10mins a match.

mr_sharks

Juniors
dreary said:
What happend with all the talk of Shrek leaving the Dogs?? was said about a month or so ago on here that he was coming our way... haven't heard anything since.

Just saw on foxsports.com.au that shrek still has 15 months on his contract with the dogs.

I believe he has an option in his contract. I had a chat to him a while back and he said he wanted to find out where Nate Myles and Tonga end up. Tonga has re-signed for those who don't know.
He said he spends enough time in Cronulla at the moment. I don't like the guy personally, and not nearly as big as I thought he'd be.

Latest posts