What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bermuda triangle@. Sharks r9

Dragon David

First Grade
I can't convince myself that we will win. The Sharks just love playing us. I think they put a ring against the days we play them and say "you beauty, we can bank on us winning those games" more so than any other team.

We might start off ok like we usually do until one of our guys drops the ball or gives away a penalty and then we are on the back foot for several sets defending our line after the bloody ref gives them a couple of 6 agains and Hynes kicks a grubber for a goal line drop out which they take and then they score - the usual dramas.

This is a game that Flanno wants desperately to win - no ifs or buts about it. For him to achieve this he obviously has to get the players thinking on the same page as him, stick to a really smart game plan (one that the players can bloody understand), play as a team wanting to win, defend, defend, defend and just don't let the score blow out and keep it close enough to win the game in the last 3 minutes.

Lennyb

Juniors
Whatever happens, I will see the game out as usual.

But, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain today.

Sharks fans will be taking a loss much greater than us.

Most Dragons fans are expecting a loss, not this one.

$5 on the nose and Kyle for anytime. I usually gamble responsibly.

Cmon boys. Get it done.

Parko1310

Juniors
Oh my god the late mail is in and Blake Lawrie is starting. What.. the.. f**k. Sorry but we got rolled in the middle last week largely due to not having Eisenhuth's ruck control there, and we've just intentionally moved him to the edge for one of the worst players in the competition, not only at ruck control, but also in general. Dear oh dear

Latest posts