What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best way to get back at French Union!

Yes an interesting thought. Adding Toulouse to Super League would have made it less English. I think Richard Lewis's aim for Super League is to make a truly European championship long before Union or Football get there.

I'm not sure of that. Otherwise, he would have integrated Toulouse instead of another club of the North of England.
Moreover it is not even a true national championship, but rather a regional competition.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_League

I think that the solution of the French rugby league, is at first to have a media exposure for the french national team on a public channel.
Then to try to create clubs in big cities and the North of France, far away from the power of nuisance of the FFR.
And finally to attack rugby union on its weak points, to attract the children. A slow and chopped game, where the kids get only three ball by matche.A game where the kicks make the score.And for French who like running ball in hand, it is a heresy.:lol:
And especially a dangerous sport where kids finish paralyzed. (thanks to the scrum)

Here are for me three big tasks of the rugby league so that it finds its place.

PS: I forgot and also to have a fascinated, chauvinistic commentator.:lol:
But I believe that we got him.http://http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=DRniqQokcxU

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
And that is a step in the right direction.

Maintaining this stupid fascination with the Vichy government of france is not.

Farenheight, stop trying to try and develop this moral/or whatever high ground. You're talking rubbish.

There is no moral superiority involved in this discussion, your failure to comprehend your own argument merely highlights your intellectual inferiority.

Parra

Referee
How am i fighting those people? I am fighting their ideals, as it clashes with mine. According to you, anyone who is believes that jews aren't diminished beings are personally taking the fight to the Hitler and the Nazis who have been dead for a long time?

I don't understand what you have typed - but I understand what you are trying to say. You missed the point. It is the specific repetitive references to the vichy french that are the problem, not the interest in a footy code.

Calixte

First Grade
You blokes defending French union have no idea.

What has occurred in France is a systematic attempt to dismantle our sport - this started when RL commenced in 1934 and has continued to this day.

Which part of that are you struggling with? :lol:

Calixte

First Grade
See how most posters here don't have an issue with the truth... :lol:

It is only you rah rah "2 coders" that have a problem with it. Bad luck if your own history makes you uncomfortable. It should.

There's your bed, now lie in it...

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
hahahaha... try a bit harder next time.

UWS and Parramatta. nuff said.

Hahaha what does UWS have anything to do with it - if its to do with academic ability or some generalisation that all UWS students are dumbarses, this highlights your limitations when it comes to discussions? That is f**king stalker-ish though...

whats the matter EA... you dont want to comment on the 2nd part of my sig??

the truth hurts perhaps??

Why would I you dopey, sad, demented sheep shagging ponce.

Why would anyone with an IQ that allows them to tie shoelaces, or better, think that the Ell Blecks are a world brand?

You're a simpleton. You're borderline locky #1 geniused.

It's the victim mentality shiznit. As long as they can blame someone else for all their woes they can rest easy.

You do know that Union trolls masquerading as NRL fans aren't all that tough to pick don't you?

Shouldn't your avatar have two blues?

Be fair...

ali

Bench
forget the crap, how about that french player...damn his awesome!

Agreed. I've got my Catalans shirt on right now and am an hour and a half away from seeing him live in action vs Harlequins. You should see this guy close up, he has one of the most impressive builds of any RL player I've seen. Very hard to tackle!