What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Brother 06' Thread

Jono Russell

Bench
sorry if it has allreayd been said but please can someone tell me that what i sore tonight was correct. Michael kissed David in the kicthen

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah but how often do you get to see them? Even Adults Only is censored isn't it?

:roll:

Frederick

Staff member
028_gaelan_krystal_bath_loo.jpg

This picture should be on every page of this thread.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't think I'll bother watching BB anymore.

Now all where gonna hear is that twinkie Jaimie.

" Yeah, like, yah man. Michael, like, he hurt my feelings man, like, ya. Like, I think I'm an Emo man. Your best friend diary. "

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i was walkin past the TV one day when my sis was watching, and i heard alot abt jaimes d*ck, so im like WTF :S, so plz explain???

Alba

Coach
as if u would reject that when u have a mug that looks like Gaelans!!! WHAT A MORON!

Immortal said:
"Yeah, like, yah man. Michael, like, he hurt my feelings man, like, ya. Like, I think I'm an Emo man. Your best friend diary."

ARGH! i hate the way Jamie speaks! has he had a stroke or somthing? he can't string a sentance togeather without sounding like he's going to cry!. And what's with that sullen look he gets on his face every time every time another person in the house talks to Katie? Twat!!!

Latest posts