What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Birdie says "no"

gronkathon

First Grade
I think Flanno covers more bases than Fitzy but it wouldn't suprise me if Fitzy plays. The one time this year we run four forwards on the bench we lose two backs to injury

Perth Tiger

Bench
IMO it doesn't matter if Gibbs or Payten is named at lock, they will both be playing as props.

I guess the idea being to start with three props to try and combat the size of the raiders forward pack in the first 20

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
on current form, Ayshford is just as valuable as Ellis to the side.

macnaz

Staff member
Sure is, i doubted he had any improvement in him but his recent form has been great and will be missed if he isnt available.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
heard this morning that the tigers are trucking their hyperbaric chamber down to Canberra with them today.

Benji will have a run today to see how his knee is, Aysford mentioned he has started getting his appetite back, so that means he's back to near full health. Can't see him being dropped from here. Hopefully Benji's knee holds up well, he may have to spend the next 48 hours inside that chamber lol

alien

Referee
hopefully we name 4 forwards on the interchange. if the wosrt happens with injuries fulton can always cover five eighth, halfback, centre and dwyer, flanagan, ellis could also play centre. remember, gibbs and ellis arent 100% so we really need 4 forwards on the bench i reckon

Perth Tiger

Bench
Yeah I would hope we go with 4 forwards as well but considering Sheens named his first 4 forward bench of the season and got burnt by it I fully expect the return of the 3 minute winger

Borat.

Juniors
heard this morning that the tigers are trucking their hyperbaric chamber down to Canberra with them today.

Benji will have a run today to see how his knee is, Aysford mentioned he has started getting his appetite back, so that means he's back to near full health. Can't see him being dropped from here. Hopefully Benji's knee holds up well, he may have to spend the next 48 hours inside that chamber lol

Game day he only ate 4 bits of toast......great effort considering

Bricey

Juniors
Pretty odd thing to eat though if you have a sore throat. Anyway I am doing a Tigers/Jets multi, all my eggs in 2 baskets.

Why say that? Plenty of butter when it just comes out of the toaster would make it nice and chewwy and soft to eat.

The real question is did he have butter or margarine?????

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He said he had a milkshake the other day.

I didn't think dairy was good when you had a sore throat.

The old doctor is at it again.

braz

Juniors
I remember when I got my tonsils out as a kid. First feed they gave me post-op was a meat pie.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I remember when I got my tonsils out as a kid. First feed they gave me post-op was a meat pie.

I reckon that he’d like 4 or 5 meat pies tonight.
Sheens plan will need to be its brilliant best tonight and you’ll need the cards to fall your way but the Tigers can do it.
It won’t be the first 20 minutes that your forwards need to stand up for, it will be the middle of the 2nd half when their big guys come back on and punch thought the middle.
Ball retention will be paramount
Good luck!