What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boogs Awards

Bay56

First Grade
jed said:
I see you've still got the URL of the photo in your signature? Not prepared to let it go that quickly? :lol:

Personality of the Year .... now thats something one does not let go to easily 8)

Bay56

First Grade
jed said:
Wouldn't have it any other way. You're Moriarty to everyone else's Holmes. :twisted:

And by the way, it's spelled "N-O-T-H-I-N-G" - The English language is a beautiful thing, kindly use it properly. Honestly, that's as bad as "there" in place of "their" ot "they're", and other such errors. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
No way, the name should stay the same. The stupid club didn't even let him tell his side of the story!!!!!!!!!! :x :lol:

Ultima

Juniors
Gee, ripped off.... And after I disapeared for so long.... Plus I liked my "Why everyone hates the Roosters" thread... That should have been in the running for the "best grounding of Roosters fans" post (if there was such a thing which there should have been!)- http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=40345&highlight=

Pffft.... Brad the Ripper.... He has only posted 126 times since 16/8/03 which is .27 posts a day.... I went from over 6 posts a day to .88 (472 posts since 6/6/03) and I had over 12,000 posts at the rleague forums before they disapeared (yes I know they are back now but meh...)... To go from that to my five or so posts in six months should be the dictionary listing of MIA! I call shenanigans! SHENANIGANS!!! :p :p :p :lol: :roll:

Ultima

Juniors
Not sure yet... I might be coming back... Depends on how much PC time I get... I spend most of my time with Tina now instead so the forums have taken a bit backwards step in priorities... Anyway when the footy season starts I should hopfully be back and maybe before then if I can :)

Latest posts