What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos

kingkerry

Juniors
The poor poor GRONCOS :twisted:
The origin series does have an effect on them and us knights fans can see this with what happens in our own side during this period of the year. But the Groncs real problem stemed from when newcastle with 1 hand plunged into there chest and ripped there heart out with the crushing defeat at there 1st game at suncorp , And the poor groncs havent been able to pick themselves up since :badgrin: :badgrin:
Theres still a little hope for them though be it all but a glimmer :shock:

Kaz

junior
mia said:
Whats going on with that team?
They are playing themselves out of the comp the way they are going, I remember a certain lady sent me an email once saying NAH,NAH,NAH MY GOOD TEAM ARE AT THE TOP OF THE LADDER and my reply was the higher you are the harder the fall......

So who's laughin now

I am laughing.

I would rather us play the Panthers then the Roosters or Raiders.

Did you read in the papers & football mags, where all the other teams a fearing us in the finals.

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.

MC DUI

Juniors
I am laughing.

Did you read in the papers & football mags, where all the other teams a fearing us in the finals.

Oooooohhhhhhh!!! Very Scary. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you guys been watching NRL on fox/NRL scoreboard at all, Laurie Daley keeps talking up all the teams at the bottom of the top 8, and he says exactly the same thing each week about each team. Blah Blah Blah I think teams are worried about playing the Broncos, Blah Blah Blah I think teams are worried about playing the Knights, Blah Blah Storm etc etc etc. :lol: :lol: :lol:

misty

Juniors
Kaz said:
mia said:
They are playing themselves out of the comp the way they are going, I remember a certain lady sent me an email once saying NAH,NAH,NAH MY GOOD TEAM ARE AT THE TOP OF THE LADDER and my reply was the higher you are the harder the fall......

So who's laughin now

I am laughing.

I'm shaken all over......*yawn* :p
what teams are fearing you in the finals....tell me please!

Leasha

Juniors

Ideally, in the finals series, I think we would have a much better chance against the Panthers or Raiders than Roosters. Though some people have tried to convince me otherwise, I think that the lack of finals experience of Panthers and Raiders (especially Panthers) could easily be their downfall. In comparison, the Roosters have a well established team with some extensive finals experience among the players. The Knights, though a young team, have a number of players who have played in successive finals campaigns and in the 2001 grand final. Now that the Knight have made the finals, I think that some of this experience will give us the advantage over the less-experienced teams. The only problem we have is that our main playmaker (ie Kidley) does not have the experience of his fellow playmakers from other clubs. To rectify this problem, I feel the Knights need to get players such as Buderus and O'Davis, who have extensive finals experience, to stand up and take control over the plays of the game.

smoltzie

Juniors
pando said:
Why have Brisbane lost 6 in a row?

They have no halves of any quality. Berrigan is obviously an outside back, and Ikin plays like me.

Webke and Tallis, both this year and last have showed signs of aging as players. Webke especially seems to be nearly ready to hang up the boots. Civonoceva has been less effective due to his front row partner not having the same impact on the dirty rucks like he used to. Myers has not matured as a player, it is never good to play for Australia before you deserve too ( see Anasta ), I rekon it removes a number of drives that make young guys improve. Carlaw has been at times brilliant and other times puerile. Tate is a good player but as soon as he started to get niggling injuries his form plummeted as well.

Let's see.............. Their fullback while talented is a sook of the highest order, that would prefer to wander around the field like a lost puppy than get into some hard work.

I was surprised they went as well as they did this year, hats off to Bennett, they are by no means a quality side. I mean any team that requires Stuart Kelly to play 26 games has to be hard up for players.

IMO - They will lose to St George, badly, the Eels will beat the Panthers and the Broncos will be learning what other teams do at this time of the year.

The Broncos and the Knights have both had rebuilding years this year. Brisbane however dont seem to have made any progress.

-GS.

I suppose one m gidley fits the bill like lockyer then if you are talking about sooks and wandering around the field doing nothing.

Can you tell me how you come up with the knights and broncos being in a rebuilding phase this year. That is the biggest load of crap i have ever seen written.
I wouldnt write the broncs off , if there is one team that can cause some damage in the bottom half of this ridiculous 8 team finals set up then it most certainly is the broncos.

misty

Juniors
:lol:

Make that 7 in a row..... but who's counting :p

A new record for the club I do believe :oops:

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
Danish Moo Cow said:
mia said:

So who's laughin now

It is good to see them falling flat on their arses, isn't it?

its the best thing since sliced bread :lol: :lol: :lol:

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
antonius said:
There's a piece in todays paper, Wayne baby Bennett is blaming wait for it........................ The state of Origin series. Says his players peaked to early. Sad isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

god thats pathetic of a Queensland coach :lol: :lol: :lol:

misty

Juniors
ReplicatedGod said:
antonius said:
There's a piece in todays paper, Wayne baby Bennett is blaming wait for it........................ The state of Origin series. Says his players peaked to early. Sad isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

god thats pathetic of a Queensland coach :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your avata sucks! :roll:

Whatever you do, Replicatedgod, don't tell a story mentioning your girlfriend was 15 years old once. You'll regret it around this one.

Latest posts