What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The broncos09 Predictions and Excuses Thread.

_Johnsy

Referee
Brisbane =
pretenders.jpg

Broncodr01d

Juniors
What does 99 have to do with tonights game ?

Nothing. I thought your general statement about us (Brisbane) getting robbed was an open invite for stupid posts that enticed a bite from rival fans :? My bad it seems. Enjoy the last word on that one, I am sure you will.

As for the Broncos, this could be the season done right here. It will take a massive effort to turn this thing around just to contend for a finals birth. Poor Ivan Henjak was on a hiding to nothing taking this job after the Messiah ... life is about to get tough for the first year coach.

Outside of St George, Canterbury, Manly, Melbourne and perhaps the Titans, it's pretty open. We have that going for us at the very least with the pending return of some of our stars.

_Johnsy

Referee
the pending return of some of our stars.

Here we go excuse #1. Brisbane are the only side to have any injuries. I said a few weeks ago, about 6 i think, that Brisbane do not have the pack to win the comp.

Then some bronc fans twisted their knickers in a knot. The fact is they dont have a forward pack worthy of playing finals footy let alone a decider.

SET2JT

Juniors
hahaha a guy at work bet me the whole drink machine that the broncos would win. looks like drinks on me

_Johnsy

Referee
hahaha a guy at work bet me the whole drink machine that the broncos would win. looks like drinks on me

OT

Speaking of drinks, i got a carton of James Squire's Hop Thief Ale this arvo, mag'bloody'nificent.

hop_thief1.jpg

Latest posts