What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The broncos09 Predictions and Excuses Thread.

ironhorse

Juniors
this thread is many lols , im sure glad you took the time to register and post .

OT

Speaking of drinks, i got a carton of James Squire's Hop Thief Ale this arvo, mag'bloody'nificent.

hop_thief1.jpg

oi havent tried this one . a new james squire out, how longs this been going on >? might pick some up 2morrow :p

Bayside Bronco

Juniors
Broncos - we must be the worst side in the league at the moment. Even worse than the Eels. Somethings gotta change. If I was Henjak I'd start firing some bullets before the guns are pointed at him.

broncos09

Juniors
no lockyer really hurt us today and i must admit i am shocked :shock:

we will still make the 8 and when we have a full team with lockyer , falou and thaidy back you guys will see dogs or dragons get beaten in first week of finals.

Falou and Hodges on that side will destroy all comers with service from lockyer. :cool::cool:

We Will Be BACK!!!!!!!!:x

Last edited by a moderator:

Chook Norris

First Grade
he's back!! :lol:

if i were you, i'd find a large rock and wouldn't bother coming out from under it till next year :lol:

SET2JT

Juniors

we will still make the 8 and when we have a full team with lockyer , falou and thaidy back you guys will see dogs or dragons get beaten in first week of finals.

Falou and Hodges on that side will destroy all comers with service from lockyer. :cool::cool:

u can always hope i guess, but i dont think u guys have the forwards to match it with the dragons or dogs atm. lockyer is a great player but hes defence isnt that great and will b targeted.

dragon_around

Juniors

Good cause the dogs and dragons won't be knocked out after the first week of the finals.

Hanscholo

Bench

Your done.

Hanscholo

Bench
Oh boy we gona smash them today with hodges and hunt both playing.

Its gona be a killing.

Hodges to steam role poor kid sandow and the rest.:)

Broncos by 30 :cool:

Ouch.

Nothing says your going to miss the eight quite like being whipped by Souths at home.

TheFrog

Coach
Broncos now have a points difference of -65. Their last 5 games have seen them go from 2nd place with +60 to most likely out of the 8 with -65. They are at this point in time the easybeats of the comp, bar none. How Lockyer can save them I have no idea.