What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The buzz word "structure"

Bigfella

Coach
It was lne game out of many that year. I would be more than happy if we layed like that and lost the semi than the way we have been playing in the last 2 years

We choked comprehensively.

That's the mental weakness we need to get out of the place.

I don't see any joy looking to recent past in where we want to get to. Even 2009.

Agent Mulder

Bench
it was an awesome buy, loving our d line now.

Your right, more interested in the NFL then League these days anyway, counting the days down to the draft ;-)

I'm the same, The NFL doesn't go as long and has a big offseason, Draft should be great, Sure would be funny if the Colts draft RGIII.

As for the Bills if Fred Jackson stays healthy and with a good DLine, The Bills could make the playoffs.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
That would be sick, I do still think cj spiller will become a great running back. But our defense now looks great, will be interesting to see where we go in the draft.

With the NFL, even if it's offseason there is always something happening ;)

bartman

Immortal
17110435.jpg