What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Case for Adelaide.....

The Great Dane

First Grade
Welcome to League Unlimited! Repetition unlimited. That second NZ team thread is easily the worst mate
The answer to many of these questions doesn't change just because of who is asking it.

Adelaide is not only a good idea, but an inevitable necessity, and I've been saying as much since the day the Rams got the arse. It is what it is.

Pneuma

First Grade
The answer to many of these questions doesn't change just because of who is asking it.

Adelaide is not only a good idea, but an inevitable necessity, and I've been saying as much since the day the Rams got the arse. It is what it is.
Travelled there a lot in the old days. Hated the place from a footy point of view. I hold some hope for it now. A bit.

Pippen94

First Grade

I Agee; you've been banging on about the same stuff for decades

siv

First Grade
Bondi for Adelaide. Interesting
Yes - solves a lot

We all know they do not represent Sydney just a small area without juniors

Colours match the state colours, just add yellow
They need juniors - they could have the whole state

Better for their money to be invested in SA rather than paying NRL staff to work on the Central Coast

They could still play 2 heritage games v Souths, St Merge

And they have a ready made rivalry with the Storm, which is very Adelaide

Pippen94

First Grade
Yes - solves a lot

We all know they do not represent Sydney just a small area without juniors

Colours match the state colours, just add yellow
They need juniors - they could have the whole state

Better for their money to be invested in SA rather than paying NRL staff to work on the Central Coast

They could still play 2 heritage games v Souths, St Merge

And they have a ready made rivalry with the Storm, which is very Adelaide

If u own a business which is a success in biggest market in region in brand new state of art facility, would you pack it up & move it to a city with lower GDP than parramatta?!

The Great Dane

First Grade
I Agee; you've been banging on about the same stuff for decades
Only because people like you have been saying the opposite for decades. Your way of thinking predates mine by decades.

People like you are a growth on the pituitary gland that has stunted RL's growth for generations.

siv

First Grade
If u own a business which is a success in biggest market in region in brand new state of art facility, would you pack it up & move it to a city with lower GDP than parramatta?!
This why they are needed in Adelaide

They can grow the market using their great poaching skills