What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The cheating, match-fixing Aussies thread

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And Kiwis sticking together? I didnt know that. :D

Anyway, young hierry isn't biting anymore and old ozbash is getting too mature for this sort of stuff.
I now wait for the many Aussie appreciation threads which will surface when they give NZ a leg up into the final.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I dunno if it's worth a new thread Willow, but I'll be sure to proffer at least a :clap: and maybe even a :oops: in this (classic) thread.

Herbie

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
I dunno if it's worth a new thread Willow, but I'll be sure to proffer at least a :clap: and maybe even a :oops: in this (classic) thread.

I hope that we (Aussies) throw the game.............just think..........we could have a thread just like this one next year :lol:

Dowlais

Juniors
Herbie said:
I hope that we (Aussies) throw the game.............just think..........we could have a thread just like this one next year :lol:

That's a bit late. Wasn't the excuse deadline Thurdsday 23:59 AET?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
:oops: How embarrassing.

lol not really

Anyway, well done Australia :clap: I love youse all

*does that stupid "Aussie Aussie Aussie" chant, sings Advance Australia Fair, leaves thread happily awaiting next week's inevitable Kiwi victory*