What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Children Overboard issue develops

Anonymous

Juniors
millersnose said:
none of yopu has provided any evidence of the lies

i have challenged you guys in this thread to do so

i also repeatedly challenge the left

what do you lefties actually want

non restricted access to australia

i hear you guys whinging and moaning but never a solution

Do you still think the boat was scuttled?
Do you still think the children were thrown overboard?

Earlier in this thread you did.

There is no evidence of either claim.

Was there a problem with the transcripts from the defence department?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/v...amp;postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50

I still haven't seen your evidence that the boat was scuttled.
The photos were dodgy.
The PM was told that no children were thrown overboard.

_Johnsy

Referee
I am amzed. Howard has been shown to be lying again, and millers attempts to move the goalposts and argue about the semantics of the situation rather than facing the big issue here.

He has lied again, great PM we have, and he has the audacity to lie about lying. It never stops.

Jimbo

Immortal
JK said:
Yay - someone who can realise that the issue is about the PM's integrity :clap:

Which is being questioned by the lefties due to an incident concerning refugees...

_Johnsy

Referee
Ibeme, bullshit mate.

They were thrown in, how dare you question the integrity of our PM (note sarcasm). Aged care, tampa, children overboard, war on iraq, public/private school funding. :roll: :roll:

millersnose

Post Whore
just as the australian navy arrives

more amazing timing

timing is amazing all over the place for the left on this issue

interesting new tactic coming from the left on here recently

trying to restrict debate to whatever they decide the 'topic', 'issue' or 'subject' is
and anything else isnt worthy of discussion! ten out of ten for trying!

mickdo

Coach
millersnose said:
just as the australian navy arrives

more amazing timing

timing is amazing all over the place for the left on this issue
You're as bad as Howard. The navy intercepted the boat on October 7th. It began to sink on October 8th after it had already been boarded once and towed to international waters. Hardly 'just as the navy arrives'.

_Johnsy

Referee
are you serious millers, do understand the word, objectivity at all?

you look like a thirsty blind man clutching at straws. Sad, desperate, helpless but funny all at the same time.

The navy intercepted the boat on October 7th. It began to sink on October 8th after it had already been boarded once and towed to international waters
:lol:
The fact that you reckon the boat only started to sink after it was towed to international waters is hardly a compelling reason to believe the boat wasnt deliberately sunk by these illegal aliens.

millersnose

Post Whore
geez

can you lefties ever debate a topic without resorting to personal insults?

1.so the boat starts to "sink" as the australian navy has made it cear they would not let it in to australia

2. upon "sinking" the parents then inadvertantly found a way onto the navy ship via the water into which they placed their children

3. net result no boat queue jumpers on australian vessel

nice

mickdo

Coach
ShireShark said:
The navy intercepted the boat on October 7th. It began to sink on October 8th after it had already been boarded once and towed to international waters
:lol:
The fact that you reckon the boat only started to sink after it was towed to international waters is hardly a compelling reason to believe the boat wasnt deliberately sunk by these illegal aliens.
Its not what I reckon. Read the official reports. As for how it sank, maybe you should read the reports too. You seem to know all about it... yet don't know anything. Oh, and once again... they aren't illegals.

Jimbo

Immortal
mickdo said:
Oh, and once again... they aren't illegals.

They tried to get into our country in a manner contrary to international laws. Which is illegal...

Jimbo said:
mickdo said:
Oh, and once again... they aren't illegals.

They tried to get into our country in a manner contrary to international laws. Which is illegal...

Nevermind international laws - international law doesnt exist or we'd be governed by treaties that arent enforceable by anyone

It's contrary to Australian law which is why they are illegals and why I believe it's ignorant to suggest otherwise

_Johnsy

Referee
The fear of "illegals" from the right is a concern. I see you've joined Johnnies and George W's line of thinking, they are all terrorists, weve gotta stick together our own kind for our country.

Bloody Redneck hicks.