What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Bazzi

First Grade
People calling us chokers and doubting we could go all the way is what gave us that extra push to win the premiership last year. So by all means call us chokers, would love to go back to back!

sting

Bench
That's the thing I hate about being a rugby league fan.

The majority of the dumbest people I've ever come across are also fans.

Very frustrating.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Oh another choke will be epic on friday night. 50,000 people at Party central watching the All Blacks play then once its finished it switches the the Tigers/Dragons game and we get to watch the almighty choke in progress

Usain Bolt

Bench
Yawn. Time for some fresh material. Your act is getting very stale.

X1Lsw.gif

Saints fan

Juniors
Oh another choke will be epic on friday night. 50,000 people at Party central watching the All Blacks play then once its finished it switches the the Tigers/Dragons game and we get to watch the almighty choke in progress

Ah the irony. The All Blacks are not known for choking in big games are they?

carcharias

Immortal
so lets say the dragons do get done...are they gonksi?
or do they get another crack.
imo ..they'll win.
I watched the tigers last weekend and they were a bit all over the shop.
it could be by 20 as well.

Bulldog Force

Referee
so lets say the dragons do get done...are they gonksi?
or do they get another crack.
imo ..they'll win.
I watched the tigers last weekend and they were a bit all over the shop.
it could be by 20 as well.
We can't say for certain, but even if they lose, you can assume the Dragons will be safe either way, because I can't see Newcastle beating Melbourne nor Cowboys beating Manly.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
We can't say for certain, but even if they lose, you can assume the Dragons will be safe either way, because I can't see Newcastle beating Melbourne nor Cowboys beating Manly.

I think there is potential for all bottom 4 teams to win.

Warriors are even odds to beat the Broncos, their bench is probably better than the Broncos.

Cowboys have Thurston and Bowen, you can never write them off, especially after Manly coming off a loss.

Melbourne have looked ordinary the last 2 weeks and who knows what such a substantial loss will do in the mindset of their more inexperienced players. Knights looked pretty dangerous in attack, if they rattle them early they're in with a damn good shot. Widdop and Blair missing is huge for Melbourne IMO.

Dragons and Tigers are evenly matched.

big country

Juniors
is anyone please abling to letting me know if Dragons will be doing the Oki Chokey this weekend? they do it so well no? :cool:

sting

Bench
That's the thing I hate about being a rugby league fan.

The majority of the dumbest people I've ever come across are also fans.

Very frustrating.

I give you Example A

and Example B

is anyone please abling to letting me know if Dragons will be doing the Oki Chokey this weekend? they do it so well no? :cool:

If the tigers lose, after having all the momentum and having won 8 straight and being talked up by the media and having the "best player in the world" - is that a choke???

18to87

Coach
If the tigers lose, after having all the momentum and having won 8 straight and being talked up by the media and having the "best player in the world" - is that a choke???

No because they are so exciting to watch :roll::roll::roll:

Ozzy

First Grade
Not as well as your team two years in a row now. They have a chance to get into the finals. All they need to do is win the last game of the year and they choke.

Latest posts