What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

thommo4pm

Coach
Yep they were heavy favourites so much so that a bookie paid out, and ever since they have choked their way through the rest of the season. Started with the Faiders, and the best choke of the year to lol@Souffs.

Started with Canberra did it?

Our slide in form started well before that, shows how little you either watch footy or understand it. I'd say both.

Snappy

Coach
Started with Canberra did it?

Our slide in form started well before that, shows how little you either watch footy or understand it. I'd say both.

lol the slide may have started b4 that, but the Faiders game was the first real choke of the year wasnt it. How much were you leading by in that game ? Please remind me.

cleary89

Coach
my favourite part of the season...watching the Stains choke, again.

The best bit is you get more enjoymeny out pf a dragons loss than any harks win. Tha kfully people like you get us greater sponsorship. If only people cared about the sharks ay.

thommo4pm

Coach
lol the slide may have started b4 that, but the Faiders game was the first real choke of the year wasnt it. How much were you leading by in that game ? Please remind me.

18-4. Told you that you don't watch any games. You'd think if you were going to be a decent troll you'd know the subject back to front.
Try watching some games next year.

Hutty1986

Immortal

:lol: Little nuffy Snappy stumbles in for a cheap shot yet ends up getting belted, as usual

Snappy

Coach
y
18-4. Told you that you don't watch any games. You'd think if you were going to be a decent troll you'd know the subject back to front.
Try watching some games next year.

Sorry I should have used sarcastic font so a dipshit like you would understand. I watched that game, it was great. Comfortable lead, then the choke set in.

Not trolling at all. This thread is about The Choke. What did you expect when you opened it ?

thommo4pm

Coach
y

Sorry I should have used sarcastic font so a dipshit like you would understand. I watched that game, it was great. Comfortable lead, then the choke set in.

Not trolling at all. This thread is about The Choke. What did you expect when you opened it ?

Dipshit.... :lol: :lol:
I'm offended so badly. :roll:

Again if you had of watched any games and you weren't just a follower, you would have known our form had gone and our 2nd halves were shocking. Expected a little too much from you obviously.

Good luck against Manly next week, hope you get to and watch some more games next year.

Mr Fourex

Bench
:lol: Little nuffy Snappy stumbles in for a cheap shot yet ends up getting belted, as usual

Lettin some one else fight your battles.......OMG you're such a little bitch :lol:

beersdiscussion.jpg

Snappy

Coach
Dipshit.... :lol: :lol:
I'm offended so badly. :roll:

Again if you had of watched any games and you weren't just a follower, you would have known our form had gone and our 2nd halves were shocking. Expected a little too much from you obviously.

Good luck against Manly next week, hope you get to and watch some more games next year.

Nice deflection.

Just accept the Raiders game was a Choke. You know deep down it was. And dont worry about me mate, I watch every game, every week.

Generalzod

Immortal
The best bit is you get more enjoymeny out pf a dragons loss than any harks win. Tha kfully people like you get us greater sponsorship. If only people cared about the sharks ay.

What's more enjoyable Cleary is that Cronulla a stand alone club.

the dude

Juniors
Dragons back to where they belong.. Last year was the only premiership they'll enjoy for a long long time.

Latest posts