What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Conclusion

EELICIT

Juniors
Id just like to stress one thing that i have noticed over the last few weeks,oforemost is the fact that we get off to good starts and then all of a sudden due to incorrect calls we get cut down and eventually lose the game.

Please tell me it is just me!:crazy:

bradeel

Juniors
That has definitely been the case over the past 5 or 6 weeks but not tonight. Tonight was just a disaster from minute 1 onwards.

dazeely

First Grade
we are f**ked.

Hayne and Inu summed it all up when Simpson scored that last try. Not willing to put their body on the line. No desparation or urgency. Disgrace.

xr62nv

Juniors
Id just like to stress one thing that i have noticed over the last few weeks,oforemost is the fact that we get off to good starts and then all of a sudden due to incorrect calls we get cut down and eventually lose the game.

wouldnt call 20-0 a good start tonight .. but until we get fitter we'll always look good the first 5 minutes and then drop off massively the rest of the game

salvy71

Juniors
We might be crap, but im a unbiased person and we always get the short straw hen it comes to the rub of the green

We've won just about every penalty count this year ...if anything i think we've received the rub of the green ....2 wins against the Dragons and Penrith were off very favourable decisions .

apeman

Juniors

it that a thread starter?

this guy thinks this is a timewaster site.

Latest posts