What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cowboys game.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
hagan was so angry in our last game he was kicking boxes and even scaring himself at how angry he was..
:lol: yeah i read in the paper that he kicked the gatorade container thingy cos he was so angry and he couldnt belive how far it went and how angry he was. hopefully he fires the boys up and johns plays...is kidley due back that round?

the_knights_rule

First Grade
well thats great news. i think johns will really benefit having kidley back cos he needs someone else who can take a bit of pressure off him .
and it will be good to see how smith goes

RABK

Referee
Lets hope Johns plays and Smith will lead the way for our inexperienced pack.

Grantwhy

Juniors
I remember the last time an injured Andrew Johns played in NQ :oops:.

Hey, if he's not 100% you'd better leave him at home ;-).

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So u mean the team should look something like this
1.Cooper
2.Hall
3.Gidley
4.Tighe
5.Spiteri
6.Kidley
7.Johns (C)
8.Smith
9.Quigley
10.Reynoldson
11.Simpson
12.Tanner
13.Abraham

14.White
15.Snowden
16.M.Kennedy
17.Witt (maybe)
Not a strong looking lineup IMO, but its not too bad

ironcross

Juniors
The Cowboys are a class team now. Have no illusions, we are going to have to have the game of our lives to beat them at home.

Johns Magic

Referee
Jobdog said:
So u mean the team should look something like this
1.Cooper
2.Hall
3.Gidley
4.Tighe
5.Spiteri
6.Kidley
7.Johns (C)
8.Smith
9.Quigley
10.Reynoldson
11.Simpson
12.Tanner
13.Abraham

14.White
15.Snowden
16.M.Kennedy
17.Witt (maybe)
Not a strong looking lineup IMO, but its not too bad

I don't see how Tanner deserves to start above Lowrie, Snowden or Meuller. He doesn't run or tackle hard enough, and he drops the ball half the time.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I don't see how Tanner deserves to start above Lowrie, Snowden or Meuller. He doesn't run or tackle hard enough, and he drops the ball half the time.
yeah true, i forgot Todd was back :shock: maybe hav abes in the second row and lowrie at lock. And Georgie boy might get a run on the wing in place of Spiteri, Tighe should stay in the team IMO

Johns Magic

Referee
Jobdog said:
yeah true, i forgot Todd was back :shock: maybe hav abes in the second row and lowrie at lock. And Georgie boy might get a run on the wing in place of Spiteri, Tighe should stay in the team IMO

Salkeld deserves a spot in front of Spiteri imo.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Isnt Salkeld a fullback tho? And if he is, dont we have that position covered already with Cooper?

Johns Magic

Referee
Jobdog said:
Isnt Salkeld a fullback tho? And if he is, dont we have that position covered already with Cooper?

He can easily slot into wing. He played there alot last year.

Red and Blue Knight said:
News out of the Knights camp is John's is unlikely to play so that and the delay of Bedsy's return should see us offering $6.00 at the tab. Looking at the team we will take up there im not gonna be expecting a win although i do believe John's will play. But before we write of our chances remember with me for a second.........the team we took to suncorp stadium in round 10 last year for our greatest club game win ever. It was a team with 1 star, 7 first graders and 9 premier league players. Although after that dramatic win we went on a 4 game losing streak, i have a feeling if through some miracle we pull of a huge upset up at dairy farmers it could make our season. It will be a team very similar to the Bronco busters team of last year so there is a chance. Come on boys. 8)

Very optimistic, have to admit my hopes arent high but will be glad to be proven wrong!

northey said:
johns will play. i have not heard anythign different...

i think we will have to win.... hagan was so angry in our last game he was kicking boxes and even scaring himself at how angry he was..

Are you serious? Shame he didnt start on some of the boys, - Joke.

We do need something special.

knights04

Bench
Anyone that thinks Souths are a definate win for us soon is kidding themselves. Their a new side with fresh aggression which should not be taken lightly. Cowboys will be no easy feat away so we'll need everyone on deck. Hopefully M.Gidley does not play at five-eighth again.

General Knight

Juniors
I got a feeling we will win but by a small margin. I'm more worried about the Cowboys' forward pack steamrolling over our guys. With guys like Rahihi(spelling), Webb and Tronc who wouldnt be worried.

Latest posts