What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Culture is Soft

I was disturbed to hear during commentary after JWH enthusiastically introduced Ali Barba's face to the turf that a few minutes later he walked up to him smiling and apologised.

Jared came to us as a hard man, the next Morley, and now he spends his time getting towelled up by 40 and kissing fullbacks arses!! Can you imagine Morley farkin apologising during a game!!!???

f**k off Jared and f**k the putrid loser soft culture that permeates this farkin Chook shite hole.

Forget youth, forget skill, forget footy nous...........this place is goin nowhere cause we are so farkin mentally and physically SOFT!! :x

Cliffhanger

Coach
So sick of Roosters' fans ripping into JWH for not being a prick. The guy hits hard and works hard ut you merkins are unhappy because he chooses not to spit on his opponents before walking away.

I want him spittin on em and shittin on em.
Tell me something......between 00 and 05, our most recent successful period, can you recall any of our forwards smiling and laughing with the opposition during the game unless it was US up by 40 ??

I watched Stephen A Smith give it to soft c**k athletes. He Was talking about teams that "suck" where the players think they're "the life of the party" and constantly laughing and smiling on the field. He says he wouldn't want to play with or be a fan of them and that teams need a few players who will put them in to line and cut that shit out.

He described Easts perfectly.

drago brelli

Bench
I want him spittin on em and shittin on em.
Tell me something......between 00 and 05, our most recent successful period, can you recall any of our forwards smiling and laughing with the opposition during the game unless it was US up by 40 ??
Yes I do recall.....Fitzy used to smile a some of the then Dragons players who were and still remain some of his best friends.

stumped

Juniors
I was disturbed to hear during commentary after JWH enthusiastically introduced Ali Barba's face to the turf that a few minutes later he walked up to him smiling and apologised.

Jared came to us as a hard man, the next Morley, and now he spends his time getting towelled up by 40 and kissing fullbacks arses!! Can you imagine Morley farkin apologising during a game!!!???

f**k off Jared and f**k the putrid loser soft culture that permeates this farkin Chook shite hole.

Forget youth, forget skill, forget footy nous...........this place is goin nowhere cause we are so farkin mentally and physically SOFT!! :x
the answers simple, f**k off and support another team if you dont like the putrid loser soft culture that permeates this farkin Chook shite hole.

your comments are that of a turn coat so go follow souffs!

Shortstuff

Juniors
It doesn't matter what JWH does ..... no one will be happy.
If he goes in too hard the ref's penalise him .... everyone says he's a loose cannon.
If he's apologising to someone ..... he's too soft.

We all know he has a target on his back for the ref's to fire at, maybe he's trying to be seen to be doing the right thing so the ref's leave him alone.