What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

shadowboxer

First Grade
Thanks BBB.

$26M now in the bank.

Surely another acquisition is on the cards?

Sharks Leagues Club once it finally gets opened should bring in the $
I echo your sentiments- appreciate the update BBB.

Fair effort all round and I think most forget the turn around in fortunes in recent years, either that or are new fans who never experienced the club running on fumes.

They need to continue with dominating at a business level which should translate on field.

Groundhog Day not…

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Not really. Merely an observation. Not like I’m calling SEN to talk about it. To me, just another shark thang.

Quigs

Immortal
Serious point: FYI - The hands are one of the hardest part of the human anatomy to paint.

Add, the line of sight ( eye level ) looking at the image. i.e. crouching, looking up like a photographer does at the footy.

It is all part of the process.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Serious point: FYI - The hands are one of the hardest part of the human anatomy to paint.

Add, the line of sight ( eye level ) looking at the image. i.e. crouching, looking up like a photographer does at the footy.

That's handy to know.

DJDL

Bench

Get your hand off it.

Quigs

Immortal
Forget boats baby, I know hands. So furhuck youse all.

And note you uncultured heathens. The poster on the old guys wall and the big screen in the pub scene. Annnnd the pricks T shirt at the pub table.

society-x1000.jpg