What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

Frenzy.

Immortal
8e6d7fccffd3bab585dedc41532c1346_zps96229fe8.jpg

Card Shark

Immortal
Not starting the retail or residential until 2014.

Has been delayed a bit perhaps - thought that was due to happen after the season concluded?

I suppose moving CC has to happen first.

newman

First Grade
Not starting the retail or residential until 2014.

Has been delayed a bit perhaps - thought that was due to happen after the season concluded?

I suppose moving CC has to happen first.

Nothing can be done until CC are moved. Retail could be started but the club needs to sort it's finances out for the fit out, which they currently don't have.

Card Shark

Immortal
Nothing can be done until CC are moved. Retail could be started but the club needs to sort it's finances out for the fit out, which they currently don't have.

Any updates on progress?

Has a shovel been employed as yet?

azzah72

Bench
Site office is in, dirt broken, apparently half residential & Leagues club upgrade & most of retail will be done by the end of 2014.

Big deck looking over the water for the leagues club by August or something.

stevie013

Juniors
Site office is in, dirt broken, apparently half residential & Leagues club upgrade & most of retail will be done by the end of 2014.

i thought they were doing the retail and club first, then starting on the residential. Looking forward to seeing the finished product in the leagues club.

Card Shark

Immortal

Great if it works that fast but I doubt it, particularly residential. Good that something is happening though.

carcharias

Immortal
They wont f**k around getting it built.
Should see how quick that Moran joint has gone up in engadine.

shaggs

Coach
What are they doing there?

Probably some more units.

My mate r2d2, told me the shire was overpopulated and overdeveloped. It was starting to look like the 2010's had arrived.

Why can't all that area have stayed farms. There should only be 6 or 7 houses allowed at cronulla. Bloody yuppies.