What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dumbest survey of all time

wittyfan

Referee
I put down the "Wok" for radio commentator after his spot on assessment of Kimmorley last weekend.

The Worst CEO questions was strange, I'd say it will be a duel between Doust and Fitzgerald.

Brutus

Referee
This love to hate and worst rubbish is typical childish DT rubbish. Real issues please.

Ice777

Bench
Best player in the comp noms:

Locker
Thurston
Farah
Mason
Hindmarsh
Buderus
Bowen
Williams
Prince

Now there's some fair names on there and some worthy choices. But i thought they may have found a spot for Cameron Smith on the list. I know there's an option for other but i would've thought his name would be one of the first picked.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Ice777 said:
Best player in the comp noms:

Locker
Thurston
Farah
Mason
Hindmarsh
Buderus
Bowen
Williams
Prince

Now there's some fair names on there and some worthy choices. But i thought they may have found a spot for Cameron Smith on the list. I know there's an option for other but i would've thought his name would be one of the first picked.

Yeah it's pretty sh*t. I put down Cameron Smith.

Razor

Coach
BTW, Anyone who puts Ray Hadley in as the best radio commenator is ultra dumb.

He's a tosser whose League show is crap and is clueless. But he is a good commentator. Best radio personality? No way in hell. Best radio commentator? He's right up there.

ucantseeme

Juniors
Iffy questions, which team/player/coach/ceo do you hate?

I mean come on!

I would have like some more serious questions. Ones that were worth answering. It seems they think the NRL fans who read the Telegraph is comprised of Reg Reagan style malcontents with manure for brains.

woodgers

Bench
Marshall_magic said:
Not to mention the Joey Immortal questions

:lol: yeah those were rather amusing considering he writes for them. I am surprised they weren't worded:

Joey is the next immortal for sure?
Definitely yes, yes or probably

I went bias vote for toughest player - Alan Tongue. Any player his size that makes that many effective tackles on big players must be close to toughest.

Most underrated I went for Cooper Cronk.

Once Dead

Bench
Why doesn't LU run one itself, it would definitely be more analytical than "Which coach wouldn't you want coaching your team?" type surveys.......they could have a period where people suggest / choose what areas need to be covered in the survey and then produce the questions which match suggestions. The whole thing could be done on the net and possibly even tie in with some promotion on 2SM as being a rival / fan based survey which gives a smaller yet more accurate and focused grass roots opinion on the state of the game.

I'll try and pm the msg to a mod or something.

ockham

Juniors
slaytera said:
sounds like a good idea Impellitteri!

Agree. Great idea. Mass Media outlets have lost touch. The Footy Show etc. is irrelevant to people who want to watch football. Seriously, if my TV didn't have a mute button I couldn't watch the telecast of games.

Charlie124

First Grade
I didnt notice smith wasnt on the list, should be, although i voted Thurston.

i didnt think it was too bad a survey, the Joey question was stupid.

Brutus

Referee
Impellitteri said:
Why doesn't LU run one itself, it would definitely be more analytical than "Which coach wouldn't you want coaching your team?" type surveys.......they could have a period where people suggest / choose what areas need to be covered in the survey and then produce the questions which match suggestions. The whole thing could be done on the net and possibly even tie in with some promotion on 2SM as being a rival / fan based survey which gives a smaller yet more accurate and focused grass roots opinion on the state of the game.

I'll try and pm the msg to a mod or something.

Great idea. A survey with real questions, not kindergarten crap like the Telegraph produce.

Brutus

Referee
Razor said:
He's a tosser whose League show is crap and is clueless. But he is a good commentator. Best radio personality? No way in hell. Best radio commentator? He's right up there.

Ray is a good 'caller', but that's it.

The question says commentator so I take that as anyone who talks league on the radio. They don't actually have to call games. That includes Graeme Hughes, Brandy, Gibbsy, the lot.

Ray is a terrible league 'commentator' these days.

Latest posts