What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dumbest survey of all time

Once Dead

Bench
legend said:
Are we talking a series of forum polls for each question?

Apart from that, Dilmah would have to develop one from scratch and I'm not sure how long it would take.

Maybe, but you could cover all issues in one alone.

We'd just need to define areas of concern / issues.......then users could contribute questions and the best would either be chosen by mods or voted on by the users then it would move into it's final stage as a forum poll.

Just my 2c

Philby

Juniors
David Morrow got my vote for best Radio commentator with Warren Ryan a close second. They are way ahead of those dribblers Hadley & Co

legend

Coach
If we use the forums we get one question per poll but we'd get prety accurate results for each question.

Maybe a separate forum for all the polls would be the go so they don't clog up general discussion in the NRL forum?

Once Dead

Bench
legend said:
If we use the forums we get one question per poll but we'd get prety accurate results for each question.

Maybe a separate forum for all the polls would be the go so they don't clog up general discussion in the NRL forum?

Definitely a great idea......right at the top allowing easy access for new internet users would be cool.