What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dumbest Thing you've ever Done/That's happened to you!

Andy

First Grade
Pfft... Nearly every day I do something extremely stupid.
Most recent ridiculously stupid thing I've done though is the following, which I posted in the Knights' forum a few weeks ago...

...I went back to the dentist at 9:45 this morning to have my tooth re-fixed.

For those that don't already know, I chipped one of my molars about a month ago and had to get a big filling on the inside of it to fix it up. Anyway, that filling fell off on Monday night when I was eating a toasted sandwich.

That's why I went back to the dentist to get it fixed.

After 3 (THREE!!) large doses of aenesthetic (he began drilling after the first dose but it had no effect - ouch, then the same the second time) the whole right hand side of my face became numb - TOTALLY NUMB. So numb in fact, that I kept dribbling out the side of it as I left the dentist.

But here's the stupid part...

As I was leaving, the dentist suggested that it's not a good idea to eat anything for a few hours - "oki doki" was my reply. But, I was starving.

So, against his advice, I drove through Maccas to grab Quarter Pounder.

As I drove back towards my office, eating my quarter pounder, I realised that there was something a little to chewy between my teeth. As I looked in my rear vision mirror, to my horror, I found that I was actually chewing on my lip!! Could not feel a bloody thing!

And bloody it was.

With blood, instead of dribble, running down my chin, I pulled my lip down to reveal a nice whole on the inside of my mouth where I'd happily been chewing.

So instead of coming back here to the office, I went straight to hospital to have 3 stitches put in my lip to hold it together - no aenesthetic required!!

At the moment I still can't feel a thing, but I know that by about 2:30-3pm, I'm going to be in a lot of pain

Andy

First Grade
sportive cupid said:
Ok so now for the dumbest thing I havev ever done :roll:
Well,One day a friend of mine asked if she could see my walnut collection up close.So I got it down from the shelf it was placed on and showed her.Then she asked if she could just have a feel of one.
Then the phone rang in the other room. Without thinking,I ran out of the room(because as some of you know I can never let a chance go by to speak on the phone).When I returned there was no friend and NO WALNUT COLLECTION :evil:

Wallnuts?? I had no idea they were such hot property.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well today i walked past a classroom and was starring at a chick
she was being given a bit of shit about me looking at her by her friends so i though i would give them something to laugh about so i purposely made myself trip over while starring at her

then got up made myself look really embarased and ran away :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yep, espically when they get you drunk and take advantage of you :evil:

God imagine making love with a larger lady??, you mention sex...she mentions pop corn :roll:

Alba

Coach
hmmmmmmmmmm..... i got drunk on NYE a couple of years ago at Huskisson and went wandering and ended up fallin down this cliff face laughing the whole way to the bottom where i sat for awhile till i realised i was covered in blood and then i walked up to the water to wash it off and nearly slipped in on some moss!! haha i was very sore the next day and to this day still have Sh*T in ma hand from falling, im too scared to get it out it hurts! that was NYE 01/02