What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Easts Merry Go Round...

EA, thanx for the ummm compliment ;-)

Never-the-less, they have generated more debate and hits than most of us combined. You guys LOVE responding to them, ADMIT it :mrgreen:

antonius

Coach
Penelope Pittstop said:
EA, thanx for the ummm compliment ;-)

Never-the-less, they have generated more debate and hits than most of us combined. You guys LOVE responding to them, ADMIT it :mrgreen:
I find Clagburn irrestistable :p :p :p :p

Actually, I'd prefer that when they don't have a response to common sense that they'd give up on the weak, photocopied insults. They've got a hold of the "Webtard Book of insults" and they're giving it a hiding, all two pages of it. Everyone who has argued with them has been thrown the same crap as the person before. They have no pride in themselves.

But what I do like is the responses they engender. Their stuff is as weak as Pommy beer but sone of the stuff thrown at them is worth a read.

Grantwhy

Juniors
melon.... said:
Anton you make a couple of good points...one in particluar regarding money from TV rights. Currently the clubs that provide this markettable form of Entertainment get nothing of the TV rights. The NRL keep it.

Yes, it would it be better if the NRL gave the Club $2.5 Million each per year?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
melon.... said:
t-ba the hutt said:
They gave western Union the boot for a higher bidder. After no one offered a major sponsorship for 2002, Western Union stepped in with a rather healthy 2 year deal. now that the roosters have higher bidders, they scrapped Western Union. Western Union is absolutely filthy and by the looks of it won't be in anyway associated with the roosters in 2004...

They've now moved into cricket, which makes much more sense, considering the number of Indians sending cash home compared to Englishmen and Pacific Islanders...
Where do you get yoyur info from you dickhead!!! Im a local business sponsor and let me tell you, Western Union signed a 2 year deal and have just signed on for another seaosn as a minor shorts sponsor to everyones favouyr. Western Union and Eastern Suburbs Football club are very close and have an excellent relationship you dipshit!!!
Melon, whats your local business? I live in the area and would like to support your business if I can. You seem like a really good bloke.

melon....

Coach
Maroubra Eel said:
melon.... said:
t-ba the hutt said:
They gave western Union the boot for a higher bidder. After no one offered a major sponsorship for 2002, Western Union stepped in with a rather healthy 2 year deal. now that the roosters have higher bidders, they scrapped Western Union. Western Union is absolutely filthy and by the looks of it won't be in anyway associated with the roosters in 2004...

They've now moved into cricket, which makes much more sense, considering the number of Indians sending cash home compared to Englishmen and Pacific Islanders...
Where do you get yoyur info from you dickhead!!! Im a local business sponsor and let me tell you, Western Union signed a 2 year deal and have just signed on for another seaosn as a minor shorts sponsor to everyones favouyr. Western Union and Eastern Suburbs Football club are very close and have an excellent relationship you dipshit!!!
Melon, whats your local business? I live in the area and would like to support your business if I can. You seem like a really good bloke.
I own the Local Brothel...you already support my business.

melon....

Coach
dannyboy said:
Yep round 1 , can see it now.

The Roosters have begun the season in dominant form, thrashing their red & green neighbours 50-2. However the win has come at a huge cost when man of the match, Brad Fittler having scored 4 tries & kicking 3 goals, destroyed his shoulder in a season ending tackle on Terry Hill in the final minute as he went in for the bunnies second try of the evening. A full reconstruction is scheduled for Thursday as the Roosters start shuffling their team to make do without Fittler.

So Hill scored 2 tries and the score was 50-2?? Proof that fiction writers dont make Mathematicians.

jack coburn

Juniors
drake said:
If you wonder why this thread was started, it's because they're getting thrashed elsewhere.
I am still yet to see an argument to make me fell less disgust with the Roosters heirarchy. I used to respect the team a fair bit, but this is a travesty.

The amount of reaction and anger this has inspired cannot be ignored, nor can the same argument of "well I know it's a league, where every one is supposed to be bound together, but hey man, it's every man for himself, and if your club doesn't have sh!tloads of cash coming in from people throwing all their money into pokies, well that's not our fault."
Look if it were the Dragons that threatened legal action, my post would be thus...
"I'm very ashamed at the actions of my club, and feel their greed has dishonoured the history and name."
We would like some more room to spend too, but you can't attack a sport and not earn the hatred of fans of that sport.
I believe in some countries, first world countries mind you, this would start off a riot.
well we are waiting

melon....

Coach
jack coburn said:
drake said:
If you wonder why this thread was started, it's because they're getting thrashed elsewhere.
I am still yet to see an argument to make me fell less disgust with the Roosters heirarchy. I used to respect the team a fair bit, but this is a travesty.

The amount of reaction and anger this has inspired cannot be ignored, nor can the same argument of "well I know it's a league, where every one is supposed to be bound together, but hey man, it's every man for himself, and if your club doesn't have sh!tloads of cash coming in from people throwing all their money into pokies, well that's not our fault."
Look if it were the Dragons that threatened legal action, my post would be thus...
"I'm very ashamed at the actions of my club, and feel their greed has dishonoured the history and name."
We would like some more room to spend too, but you can't attack a sport and not earn the hatred of fans of that sport.
I believe in some countries, first world countries mind you, this would start off a riot.
well we are waiting
Jack...love your work.

ManlySeaEagle

Juniors
This site cracks me up, or more so the people who post here. Melonhead and Cockburn, the Rooters have won a premiership a cpl back, they lost the unloseable in 2003 with there mighty side. Geez guys anyone would think this rooters club is in some sort of dynasty. Far from it guys, no where near the broncos - sea eagles - bulldogs or eels of recent times. Go the "transit lounge".......LOL :lol: