What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The elephant.. errr.. bird in the room

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we can manage to cover it, I now think the best option is Bird on the bench. He is shyte at the moment.

or even more simply just swap Bird and Lewis in attack. Lewis can still run his lines off Mr Squiggle who would be probably more comfortable with shower passes. Squids can run lines off Chad. This only fails if a long ball to Holmes is warranted as I doubt Squigs could manage it. Val would certainly get better direct service of Lewis though

DJShaksta

First Grade
He let val get absolutely smashed when he should've scored.

Massive turning point.
He'd passed when he should've held it and scored. And earlier he held it when he should've passed to Holmes unmarked. Had a bad game and some shocking attempted tackles.
I just wonder where his head is at the moment, needs a good chat with with some of the older hesds.

bluefox68

Staff member
He'd passed when he should've held it and scored. And earlier he held it when he should've passed to Holmes unmarked. Had a bad game and some shocking attempted tackles.
I just wonder where his head is at the moment, needs a good chat with with some of the older hesds.

I think his 'shoulder soreness' [read: chronic arthritic problem that may destroy his career] is messing with him. IOW, he's playing 'busted', and may contribute to us losing more games. Of course, I'm guessing - I'm not on the Sharks medical staff...

I'm not 'anti-Bird' - I want him to succeed!