What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The elephant.. errr.. bird in the room

Madsharkie

First Grade
No way Flanno will drop Bird now. I actually thought he started okay, but the longer the game went, the worse he got.
I can't see it happening either Feej, it's just what I'd like to see. And to clarify, jack to the bench, not dropped.
I agree that he started well...

Feej

First Grade
Your comments on Bird are interesting. I haven't seen much of him because I don't have Fox and Cronulla haven't been on 9 much. He is very talented but it seems a bit hit and miss. Bird is only 21 but I think a young 21. He appears to be a bit immature and he may have been promoted to 1st grade too early. May be he needs a few more years.
He's definitely a confidence player. Was going okay until we started to fall behind. I think you might be on the money there Drago.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Griffo, not sure if you're aware mate but dasoup is a shark park local.....well he lives very close...not sure how close?

.....Close enough to be impacted by the development....so it's more than "the Darby" to him.

I actually feel a tad sympathetic towards him because his piece of the world got overtaken by something he was probably promised would never happen....happened to me once.

Doesn't excuse him coming in here & being a knob every post!
Wasn't aware bud. He should move.

Quigs

Immortal
It's just like Jeff Fenech had Con, well we've adopted Soup.

He is not munch of a problem except for his incontinence, but hey, that is why the good Lord invented fire hoses.

Click2000

Juniors
We needed Loots on the bench at least last night - we had that plan all year and the time we need it he plays 4 forwards off the bench .... which we did need as well i guess ... maybe we can ask the NRL to have a 5 man bench just for us .... we f@cking need it !!

shaggs

Coach
Melbourne cows should be Friday night
Sharks raiders Saturday
Penrith dogs Saturday
Brisbane tits Sunday

Card Shark

Immortal
They will want us to play in Canberra to avoid too many sydney finals that may clash with the AFL.

Surely

Post Whore
We needed Loots on the bench at least last night - we had that plan all year and the time we need it he plays 4 forwards off the bench .... which we did need as well i guess ... maybe we can ask the NRL to have a 5 man bench just for us .... we f@cking need it !!

Well as it turned out we only had two forwards on the bench last night.