What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The end of Hitler?

forward pass

Coach
Suitman said:
The end of Hitler???

Hitler either suicided in 1945 or worked at Woolies at Bankstown Square until 1977, at which point he was run over by a Leyland P76 which was the forerunner to the Subaru WRX.

Suity

Rubbish Suit!

He taught me Maths in 1981 !

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Just on Riddell, did anyone see how uncomfortable he was on the Thursday Footy show when the boys kept calling him Piggy.I have heard previously that he hates that nickname but he looked like he wanted to throttle the boys when they kept using it. Didn't stop them saying it though.

stuke

Bench
maybe the salute before kicking was starting to put pressure on the kicking...it always got a good crowd reaction. without it he maybe able to concentrate more on the kicking. who knows??? as long as he kicks them i really don't care how he does....he can backheel them if he its successful!

Latest posts