What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The equation for this week...

Panthers_God

Juniors
cainen said:
Tell ya what though, I'd be pissed off if we missed out on a spot in the finals because of goal-kicking.

I hate to say it but we would have won about 3 more games if Presto had slotted some goals, not to mention Rhys Wesser effort against Canberra.

I also hate to say this but Manly won't lose to Canberra. I hope I am proved wrong but!

cainen

Juniors
Panthers_God said:
I hate to say it but we would have won about 3 more games if Presto had slotted some goals,

Yeah, in those games though we blew plenty of opportunities and let tries in we shouldn't have so it's not just Presto's fault. Still, would have been nice to win those couple regardless..

Caged Panther

First Grade
cainen said:
Tell ya what though, I'd be pissed off if we missed out on a spot in the finals because of goal-kicking.

I think that has already pretty much happened. Though we can't blame preston entierly after all we did let 14 point leads go against the raiders and knights not to mention the 20 point lead we had against manly.

cainen

Juniors
It could also be argued that goal-kicking is what's gotten us ahead of the Roosters in points differencial.