What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Extraordinary..

Coastbloke

Bench
Does anyone remember this gem from the Seven Network in the 90s...??

I cleaned out the ol' video collection the other week, and discovered them and watched..

It was hosted by Warwick Moss and dealt with Paranormal stories...

Best one was a recollection from Doug Mulray when he started at Gosford's 2GO...

Seven (or another Network) should re do a new series..I have a open mind on stuff, what about everyone else...??

OVP

Coach
haha great show

I'll never forget the episode with the "possessed" doll. They filmed it sitting in a chair for ages, then the light bulbs near the cameras started to burst. Hilarious bodge :lol:

My mates and I would always use The Wock's voice when something strange happened ... "Thats Extraordinary" lol

Nuke

Staff member
I used to watch this show occasionally, however I was only about 11 or 12 when it was on and the odd story or two scared the crap outta me.

If it came back on again, I'd watch it.

McLovin

Staff member
omg... I loved watching this when i was younger. Used to scare the shiz out of me every time i saw it. I've been searching Torrents trying to find episodes...

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah I too watched this when I was younger and shat myself, we all used to talk about it at school the next morning.

I remember a few, the green ghost in the wedding photos at the back of the church, the blind man who got struck by lightning and could now see, and a guy possessed by satan.

I'd watch it again for sure.

i remember one where this couple from nz visited australia and there car broke down and went to this house to use their phone. the people whose has they went to went to nz a few years later and their car broke down and ended up going to the other peoples house to use their phone lol.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
There was that similar American show called Unsolved Mysteries which used to scare the sh*t outta me when i was a kid.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Use to love the shoi have a very open mind to all that stuff like ghosts, reincarnation etc

Anyone rememer Full Frontals take on it? lol

Sir Biffo

Bench
Yeah was a great show. Warwick Moss had a great voice for narration, I think he wound up on some piece of sh*t Saturday midday fodder called "Bright Ideas" or something where he would flog off screen doors and other assorted homewares.

I remember one with Telly Savalas (sp?) claiming he saw an apparition of someone on a golf course telling him that JFK had died.

Simo

First Grade
haha havent thought about this in years! Used to watch it all the time.

However I then saw an older movie in which warrick moss came out in the nude....could never watch that show and listen to his voice again as it brought back horrible images I had to see in that movie......

The best was a show he did on the most haunted places in Australia. He spent the night alone in the No. 1 spot, some farm house in SA, and was a freaking mess by morning.

The power of suggestion is a ripper.