What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fan

Vee

First Grade
Always wanted to watch this show but could rarely be bothered as with most shows not about the game.

Tonight was great with coaches asked the error that annoys them most. My immediate answer was the dumb error but there was a surprising variety of errors mentioned.

KennySterling

Juniors
Improved significantly with the addition of the lovely Lara Pitt. And Vossy really is the fan with a mic.

Vee

First Grade
Again, I don't watch it but seeing Lara join just seems like taking a good show as a vehicle for someone they are grooming. Hard to imagine she'd improve it, though it would broaden the appeal to some I guess (not me) and after ranting the same about her joining 360, she quickly left the bald boofhead behind in footy nous so it could be worse.

mozza91

Coach
Again, I don't watch it but seeing Lara join just seems like taking a good show as a vehicle for someone they are grooming. Hard to imagine she'd improve it, though it would broaden the appeal to some I guess (not me) and after ranting the same about her joining 360, she quickly left the bald boofhead behind in footy nous so it could be worse.
Nothing against Lara but I’m pretty sure most pot plants have a superior knowledge of Rugby League than James Hooper.