What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The farts of 2005

on a serious note...SBW... the inconsistancy of the refs, video refs,&the judiciary, plus ch 9s failure to give fair coverage to all teams

on a more serious note .. Razors inability to admit lying when the whole forum could see the evidence, &the continual stalking of covell by his demented fan club

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The Colonel said:
I hate to say it - Sonny Bill Williams. I think the kid, if he can get back on the park, has a great future but they blew his trumpet way to early for mine.

If you mean they blew his trumpet too early because of the general risk that a player can get injured, than fair enough. But using that logic, no player should ever get talked up, cos they might get injured.

If you are saying he has disappointed anyone when fit, you are completely nuts. So I'm not really sure what you are trying to say.

Sun_Down said:
What a classy thread title...

Thanks I knew it would grab some attn.

Plus I thought the night before I put this up of all the big hyped events/people that were huge at first and then died off.

Latest posts